Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an effective aiming system.
- Right handed.
- Supplements magnified optics
- All steel construction
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.8 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length, stowed: 1.9"
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- The sights snap nicely into and out of upright position and have firm retention.
- In click adjustments each click is easy to distinguish.
In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution making it a choice selection.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review