The Magpul Hunter X-22 chassis is ergonomic, complete stock for the omnipresent Ruger 10/22 gun. Constructed from top quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 comes with an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and pull height to match a huge selection of shooters, multiple recline mounting possibilities, a non-slip rubber butt pad, and M LOK slots for attachment.
The Hunter X-22 fits standard Ruger 10/22®.22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures an appropriate match with the factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels. The Hunter X-22 is compatible with the Thompson Center T/CR22.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22® .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60-degree grip angle from the bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920” diameter (12.5" minimum length)
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK® slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in the rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
- Hunter X-22 Stock
- Weight: 2.45 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~12.5-14.5 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 1.9 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews