JL Billet AR-15 Angled M-Lok Free-Float Handguard
The continuous upper rail allows you to mount iron sights, optics, and any other accessories without additional railing sections. The M Lok system allows users to personalize the hand guard with railing sections and guide attachments. The hand protector is constructed of 606T6 airplane aluminum And completed with a Mil-Spec type III hard coat black anodizing. The MLA has a precision bore at match the owner's barrel nut that removes any play and ensures an exact match! Installation takes a crows foot wrench for the barrel nut; standard AR-15 socket nut wrenches won't work with this particular hand guard system.
The hand guard is secured to the socket nut by 2 10/32 Allen screw, stainless steel key seat lock, along with anti-skid helicoils.
- Material: Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Handugard, 7075 Aluminum Barrel Nut
- Precision Bore
- 1913 Picatinny Continuous Top Rail
- Accepts M-Lok Rail Sections & Accessories (2x 5 slot sections included)
- Requires 1-1/8" Crowfoot Wrench and Medium Strength Thread Locker (not included)
- 7" - 4.9 oz. without barrel nut
- 9" - 6.9 oz. without barrel nut
- 11" - 6.9 oz. without barrel nut
- 13" - 8 oz. without barrel nut
- 15" - 8.6 oz. without barrel nut
- 17" - 11.8 oz. without barrel nut
Customer Ratings & Reviews