IWC Thorntail MIL620 Offset Adaptive Light Mount
Impact Weapons Components THORNTAIL Offset Adaptive Light Mount was designed to directly attach SureFire's M620 chain lighting, and the M952, M951, M961, and M962 Millenium series lights to any forend. This mount is ambidextrous, allowing the light to be mounted in the absolute best position for the shooter. This mount is designed with rugged ease, with every component CNC machined from a single bit of 6061-T6 billet aluminum. Designed and manufactured in Colorado, United States!
Features and Benefits of the IWC Thorntail MIL620:
- Simple two-piece CNC 6061-T6 Billet design places the light in the perfect position.
- For use with Surefire® Scout, M961, M962 and M952 M620 Millennium series M951 and 1913 Picatinny compliant rails
- Lost screws with the exclusive Captured of IWC Fastener Design, that retains the fastener from the mount
- Ambidextrous with eight total mounting solutions on a four sided 1913 Picatinny rail system
- Positions the light as close to the firearm as possible
- Light counter optimised in a 45 degree offset for ergonomic activation
- Mounting design is low profile, light-weight and doesn't impede weapons manipulation.
- Mount doesn't interfere with the operation of front back-up iron sights.
- Weight design weighs only 1.029 oz
- Quality is insured by precision CNC machining to exacting tolerances from the United States Made 6061-T6 aluminum; then hard anodized Type III matte finish per MIL-A-8625F
- 100 percent LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD
- IWC MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS IN USA
- US PATENT: D724,687 & ADDITIONAL PATENTS PENDING
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Surefire Scout Mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR-15 light mount from the most trusted brands like Impact Weapons Components light mounts. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I was a little concerned that the head of my SureFire M952V might be noticeable when looking through my Aimpoint CompM4S, but when mounted on the right side rail, it's completely out of view. When installed on the top rail, just the smallest edge of the head can be seen. I have KAC RAS rails. Great design, finish, and fit.