SCAR Charger Charging Handle by IWC by Impact Weapons Components
IWC's "SCAR CHARGER" PROJECT GOALS: No host weapon wear; no weight gain vs. FNH Factory CH; single piece design; clear the optics when charging weapon; improved weapons manipulation; Like an AK's CH, can be uses as agouging weapon.
Features & Benefits:
- The location and design of the FNH Factory SCAR reciprocating Charging Handle can sometimes be a major problem--especially if you are mounting optics with a QD lever system. Your knuckles will take a beating for sure.
- IWC's "SCAR Charger" Charging Handle is uniquely designed to lower the contact point for the Operators hand, providing clearance for your knuckles to pass freeley under the Optic Mount, avoiding injury.
- Control of the SCAR Charger is improved over the factory FNH Charging Handle. CNC machined and relieved center section of increases the amount of edged contact surfaces on the SCAR Charger, improving grip, with or without gloves.
- IWC's SCAR Charger is virtually the same weight & length as the factory FNH Charging Handle, ensuring the weapon functions and cycles as designed.
- The outboard, pointed end of IWC's SCAR Charger can now be used as gouging / tearing weapon, similar to the function of the charging handle found on AK type weapons.
Hassle Free installation. Single piece design is removed / installed exactly the same way as the factory FNH Charging Handle.
Designed to function flawleessly on ALL SCAR models: MK16, MK17, MK16S and MK17S
Save your knuckles! IWC's SCAR Charger Charger's contact patch is angled down and away, which moves the shooters hand away from the top rail and optics mount.
The SCAR Enhanced Charging Handle can be mounted angle down or angle up and on either the ejection port side or non-ejection port side.
CNC Machined from a single piece of 4140 steel, then plated with Melonite finish for incredible wear & corrosion resistance.
Weighs just .371oz
Customer Ratings & Reviews
This is Great - scar non reciprocating charging handle
Huge improvement in clearance vs. the stock handle. No more skinned knuckles, since the angle of the handle moves your knuckle out, away from the top rail. Perfectly machined and finished. Every SCAR should have one.