IWC Reversible Weapon Control Hand Stop KeyMod
IWC's reversible Barrier Hand Stop is designed with an integrated Quad-Point Grip profile on one half and a smooth ergonomic resistance point on the other half.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS of the IWC Handstop:
The Barrier face of the AR Hand Stop provides a force point to drive the firearm against an object, like a door frame, or for extra grip when wearing gloves
As opposed to a bulky Vertical Fore Grip, IWC designed the Smooth face of the Hand Stop to provide a comfortable, ergonomic and low profile leverage point for your hand to push or pull against or for placement between your fingers as you grip the firearm
it's in it's element when placed at the front of a Pistol or handguard. The Smooth face is ideal to press your forward hand against, while the Barrier face provides a solid contact point against an object to aid stability and control
- We designed the access hole for the KeyMod fastener just big enough for the hex key to pass into, reducing the likelihood of the Hand Stop becoming clogged with dirt and debris.
- Micro-Adjustable mounting allows the operator to mount anywhere to any KeyMod Slot on the firearm hand guard
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum; Hard anodized Type III matte finish per MIL-A-8625F.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD. Return for full refund including your shipping charges.
- IWC MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS!
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Hand Stop is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like Impact Weapons Components. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Awesome Keymod handstop
I mounted it to my 13.5 NSR rail with no problems at all and used it for a 6-day course down at CSAT. No issues whatsoever. It is low profile enough not to snag and hang on gear and equipment but perfect size when used as a handstop or reference point. More stable and way tougher then the plastic hand stops! Very secure fitting to the rail, I am still determining which way I like to have it mounted so I didn’t loctitie the screw, but I have had no issue with the mount coming loose at all. Great work, guys!