Trijicon HD Night Sight Set for Glock 20, 21, 21SF, 29, 30, 36 and 41, Orange Or Yellow Front Outline ( GL104O/GL104Y)
Fits Glock Models: 20, 21, 21SF, 29, 30, 36 and 41
The HD Night Sights were specifically created to address the needs of tactical shooters. The three dot green tritium night sight set’s front sight features a taller blade and an aiming point ringed in photoluminescent paint while the rear sight is outlined in black and features a wider U-shaped notch. This unique configuration increases visibility and quickens front sight acquisition—even in transitional lighting. Additionally, the front surface of the rear sight is steeply hooked to assist in emergency one-handed slide operation. The three dot green tritium night sight set’s front sight features a taller blade and an aiming point ringed in photoluminescent paint while the rear sight is outlined in black and features a wider U-shaped notch. This unique configuration increases visibility and quickens front sight acquisition—even in transitional lighting. Additionally, the front surface of the rear sight is steeply hooked to assist in emergency one-handed slide operation. Green tritium lamps are warranted for 12 years from date of manufacture
Features and Benefits of the Glock 20/21 Trijicon HD Night Sights:
- ENHANCED FRONT-SIGHT ACQUISITION IN BRIGHT, TRANSITIONAL AND NO-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Glow-in-the-dark, photoluminescent-painted front outline combines with a “U” notch rear and black-painted rear outlines to quickly draw your eye to the front post in all lighting conditions.
- ONE-HANDED SLIDE MANIPULATION - Steeply hooked front surface to assist in an emergency, one-handed slide manipulation.
- INSTANTLY VISIBLE SIGHT PICTURE IN NO-LIGHT AND LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS - Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp illuminates sights for high visibility in all lighting conditions.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION FROM HEAVY RECOIL AND HARSH CLEANING SOLVENTS - Tritium gas lamps are contained within protective aluminum cylinders and have additional silicone rubber cushioning.
- EVENLY DISTRIBUTED LIGHT FROM TRITIUM LAMPS - Each Trijicon® tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel that helps evenly distribute the light and also acts as an additional layer of protection from puncture and cleaning solvents.
- Glock 20 night sights
- Glock 21 night sights
- Glock 21SF night sights
- Glock 29 night sights
- Glock 30 night sights
- Glock 36 night sights
- Glock 41 night sights
- Trijicon night sights Glock 20
- Trijicon night sights Glock 21
- Trijicon night sights Glock 21SF
- Trijicon night sights Glock 29
- Trijicon night sights Glock 30
- Trijicon night sights Glock 36
- Trijicon night sights Glock 41
Glock 21 Quick Links:
- glock 21 accessories
- glock 21 magazine extension
- glock 21 extended mag release
- glock 21 red dot
- glock 21 holster
- glock 21 sights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Glock night sights is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Glock Accessories from the most trusted brands like Trijicon Night Sights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Fits Model||20, 21, 29, 30, 36, 40, and 41 (including S and SF variants).||20, 21, 29, 30, 36, 40, and 41 (including S and SF variants).|
|Front Lamp Color||Green||Green|
|Rear Lamp Color||Green||Green|
|Front Paint Color||Orange||Yellow|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
glock 36 night sights
the sight was good. bought a cheap plastic install device, and it made it hard to get the sight in. I needed to sand the dove tails down a bit to get it to go on. it was not easy.. sight works well otherwise
Would buy glock 41 night sights again if sights were a bit larger.
Like the Orange front sight for daylight target shooting. I would of liked the sight dots to be a little larger for nighttime use. Getting older now, my eyes are not that good anymore. For this reason, I did not give this a 5-star rating.
glock 21 night sights trijicon
These sights make a significant improvement in sight picture. They are easy to acquire in low light.
Glock 21 night sights trijicon
I put these HD sights on my Glock 21. They make acquiring the target fast and easy. The front dot is plain and very visible. My 60-year-old eyes find the orange dot fast! I'm definitely a Trijicon fan.
Upgrade Glock 20 night sights
Very nice upgrade night sight for my G20. I replace all my Glock OEM plastic sights with either Trijicon HD or Ameriglo Bold. These two brands are nearly the same. The only difference is the rear sight on Trij is U-shaped, while the Ameriglo is box-shaped. The sights are stout, and I expect to last for years. They are both great sights, easy to acquire front sight on target day or night. I have yellow front sight on some and orange on others. I highly recommend upgrading all Glocks with these sights.
Trijicon illuminated night sights are Worth it !
I bought a set in yellow for my Glock 30S and couldn't be happier. I'm 54, and the sights work well for my eyes, the U notch gives me plenty of light, and the yellow front sight draws my eyes to it. My 30S is my EDC. The front sight is bright in sunlight and green at night, so you've got the best for both worlds!