Ghost GEN 4/5 X-RELEASE - 9mm, 40 & 357 Gen 4, 5 & X
For Glock's 9mm, 40 and 357 Gen 4, 5 & X
The GHOST GEN4/5 X-RELEASE is a drop-in extended magazine release that requires no modification to your pistol. Designed so you can operate the magazine release without changing your firing grip and so you do not have to modify your GLOCK's frame.
It is designed to give you the maximum surface area possible for the comfort and speed of release.
GHOST FOR LIFE!
Easy installation: Remove the old magazine release and install the GHOST GEN4/5 X-RELEASE body.
Fits the following GLOCK GEN4,5 & X only: 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39 & 45
Unconditional lifetime warranty!
- Glock 17 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 19 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 22 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 23 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 26 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 27 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 31 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 32 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 33 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 34 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 35 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 37 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 38 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock 45 mag release for Gen 4-5 & X
- Glock Gen 4 magazine release
- Glock Gen 5 magazine release
- 357 Glock extended mag
- Glock 31 357 extended magazine
- Glock 32 357 extended magazine
- Glock 33 357 extended magazine
- 9mm Glock Extended Mag
- Glock 17 9mm extended magazine
- Glock 19 9mm extended magazine
- Glock 26 9mm extended magazine
- Glock 34 9mm extended magazine
- 40 cal glock extended mag
- Glock 22 .40 extended magazine
- Glock 23 .40 extended magazine
- Glock 27 .40 extended magazine
Ghost Inc Quick links:
- Ghost inc
- Ghost rocket connector
- Ghost ultimate 3.5 connector
- Ghost trigger
- Ghost inc glock
- Ghost connector
- Ghost ranger
- Ghost edge connector
- Ghost extended slide release
- Ghost bullet slide release
- Ghost slide release
- Ghost mag extension
- Ghost evo elite
- Ghost maritime spring cups
Glock Quick Links:
- glock accessories
- glock 21 accessories
- glock 27 accessories
- glock 20 accessories
- glock 20 holster
- glock 19 accessories
- glock 22 accessories
- glock 26 accessories
- glock 23 accessories
- glock 17 accessories
- glock 42 accessories
- glock 43 accessories
- glock 43x accessories
- glock 48 accessories
- glock sights
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Glock Mag Release is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Glock Accessories from the most trusted brands like GHOST Inc. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Ghost Glock Gen 4/5 Extended magazine release
Great glock mag release, the durable, extended magazine release is longer than factory extended Glock Gen 4/5. However if you have a worn glock magazine, you may have to slightly fit the extended magazine release to your magazine. The Ghost Glock extended Gen 4/5 release ejects magazines with authority on a new or slightly used magazine. On an extremely heavily used magzine, it ejects them ok. I had to fit the release slightly to my heavily worn magazines. The overall outstanding product I plan on buying more.
My Gen 4 mag release was a little difficult. This fixed the problem.
Ghost extended mag release
Finally! An extended magazine release for a Gen4 gun that’s actually extended. I bought three other brands claiming to be “extended,” but all were just marginally more than stock and of no help. I still had to re-adjust the grip to activate mag release until this one. I should have known better. Ghost has some great Glock parts. (loving my Angel 3.0 connector) It might not be the best choice for an EDC gun, Or a duty holster rig as it sticks out noticeably more than stock. But for a competition-type application, it works great.
ghost extended mag release
Not too big or small, you won’t accidentally hit it with your two-handed grip. You don’t have to shift your grip to get a positive ejection of the mag. This is the best overall mag release I have found for a Glock.
Most functional extended mag release
The ghost glock extended magazine release release measures about 30.7mm wide. Ghost measures about 32.9mm. Most releases have a tiny button, negating the fact they're wider, or they have an odd design that shouts, "this isn't stock!" Using the stock glock release, I have to rotate my grip to press the release button fully. With the 'ghost' extended-release, I can sometimes drop the mag without rotating my grip, just not consistently, a slight grip rotation is still required. Except for the square button protruding an extra 2.2mm, it looks identical to the original Glock release button. It's wide enough to make a difference, yet still safe to use with my medium hands. Legal to keep your Glock "stock" in IDPA and perfect for my use.