EGW Sight Mount For the Docter, Burris Fastfire, Vortex Venom, and Vortex Viper for Springfield XD
Material: 7075 Aluminum
Coating: Matte Black Hardcoat
Overall Length: 1.811"
Overall Width: .99"
Mounting Hardware: (2) 6-32 Button Head Screws, (2) 6-32 Flat Head Screws, (1) 6-32 Set Screw
Red Dot Fitment: Vortex Viper/Venom, Burris FastFire, Shield RMS, Docter
This Evolution Gun Works - EGW Springfield XD Red Dot Mount:
- XD® MOD.2® – 3" SUB-COMPACT MODEL
- XD® MOD.2® – 3.3" SUB-COMPACT MODEL
- XD® MOD.2® – 4" SERVICE MODEL
- XD® MOD.2® – 4" SERVICE MODEL THREADED BARREL
- XD® MOD.2® – 5" TACTICAL MODEL
- XD® 3" SUB-COMPACT MODEL
- XD® 4" SERVICE MODEL
- XD(M)® 3.8" COMPACT MODEL
- XD(M)® 3.8" MODEL
- XD(M)® 4.5" MODEL
- XD(M)® 4.5" THREADED BARREL MODEL
- XD(M)® 4.5" OSP™ FULL SIZE
- XD-S® 3.3" MODEL
- XD-E™ 3.3" SINGLE STACK
Does not fit:
- XD(M)® 5.25" COMPETITION SERIES MODEL
Our red dot sights are meant to be installed from the left to the right (with the muzzle facing forward). The dovetail has a progressive taper to allow for easier install.
Simply remove the rear sight on your gun and replace it with our mount in order to mount yourVortex Viper/Venom, Burris FastFire, or Docter red-dot sight. No alterations are required. You can take our mount off and replace your rear sight at any time. Mounting hardware included.
Installation Instructions for the Springfield XD Red Dot Mount
- Remove the rear sight*
- Install the EGW Sight Mount in the dovetail
- Tighten set screw (if applicable)
- Place the red dot sight on the EGW Sight Mount
(placing a small piece of paper between the red dot sight and the sight mount will make for easier removal and will keep Loctite off of the red dot sight.)
- Apply blue Loctite to the provided mounting screws
- Torque mounting screws to 15in/lbs
2 Button Head Cap Screws - Provided for Vortex Viper and Vortex Venom Sights
2 Flat Head Cap Screws - Provided for Burris FastFire and Docter Sights
The screws that are included with this mount require a 5/64'' allen wrench for installation.
Modification of your firearm may nullify the manufacturer's warranty.
This product should be installed and checked by a qualified gunsmith.
No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from improper installation or use of this product.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Vortex Viper Mount undeniable. At MSP, we only offer mounts from the most trusted brands like Vortex Optics. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews