DPM Recoil Reduction System Sig Sauer P320 X- FIVE Legion Version Only
This DPM System offers 9 Adjustable user settings.
This system works due to the multi spring intricate rod (3 springs) and controls the functionality of the pistol. The third spring which is contained within the rod controls the movement of the slide so it never rams on the frame.
Also included with the system are 3 Spring Plugs and 3 External Springs so the user can fine-tune the weapon for his/hers personal standards. The long spring (more coils) is stronger and has a heavier pound rating than the shorter spring. The Spring Plugs because of the different length change the total force of the recoil system (slide full open position).
The spring plug must always be installed when the DPM Recoil Rod and springs are used.
ATTENTION: Read installation instructions before use.
Features and Benefits of the DPM SIG P320 Recoil System:
- Faster follow up shots
- Improved firing speed
- Slide and Frame Protection
- Elimination of jams
- Significant recoil reduction
- Better double-tap concentration
- Better control and greater accuracy
- Sig p320 x5 legion guide rod
- Sig p320 x5 legion recoil spring
- Sig x5 legion guide rod
- Sig x5 legion recoil spring
- Sig x5 legion Recoil reduction
- Sig p320 x5 legion Recoil reduction
Sig P320 Quick Links:
- sig p320 accessories
- sig p320 mag extension
- p320 mag extension
- p320 magazine extension
- sig p320 magazine extension
- p320 recoil spring
- sig sauer p320 magazine extension
- p320 accessories
- dpm recoil reduction system p320
- sig p320 compact holster
- sig p320 x compact holster
- p320 x compact holster
- sig p320 xcompact holster
- p320 guide rod
- sig p320 compact holsters
The distinction between inferior quality and premium guide rod is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Sig p320 accessories from the most trusted brands like the DPM Recoil Rod Reducer System. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Excellent tunning recoil system!
This system is GREAT! So many tuning options for the loads you will be shooting in competition!