Deltac Extended Slide Lock + Removal Tool for Glock Gen1 to 4
Slide Lock Description:
The Deltac Glock slide lock is shaped to allow for maximum finger grip making field strip take down easy. The low profile design is approximately flush with the pistol frame profile reducing holster wear. Made from aircraft grade 4130 chrome-moly alloy steel and the barrel lug notch milled for strong lock up. Black Oxide finish. 100% Lifetime Warranty. Will not work with Glock 36, 43 or 42 models.
Fits Glock model (Gen1 through 4) 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40 and 41
Will not fit Glock model 42, 43 or 36
Features and Benefits of the Deltac Glock Extended Slide Release:
- Made with 4130 weapon grade steel
- Clean laser cut (not stamped)
- CNC machined barrel lug notch for superior lock up compared to the Glock OEM slide lock
- Easy to Install no Fitting Required
- Type: Ball end disassembly punch for Glock
- Material: Stainless steel
- Treatment: Heat treated to 42 HRC
- Total length: 2.93"
- Punch Length: 1.03"
- Punch outside diameter: 0.074"
- Finish: Smooth
- Coating: Black oxide
- Universal application
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Glock Slide Lock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Glock accessories from the most trusted brands. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review