CDM Gear ROC-12R Shotgun Light Mount & Barrel Clamp with 1" Ring
The ROC-12R is made from new aluminum 1 piece clamp halves that have the rail formed into the clamp. The whole unit weighs 2.4oz. It is super low profile at about a 1/2" away from the barrel with a curved, 3 slot rail that reduces hang ups and snags. It only uses 2 bolts that correlate the 2 halves to reduce incorrect mounting. The fingers at the top of the clamp make it easy to ascertain top from bottom and allow mounting to ribbed and ported barrels. It fits within a 1.25" space on your magazine tube and includes our no slip grip pads and a wrench. Includes patented ring and curved rail design, using a flashlight ring mount (included) to draw tight a 1" round bodied tac light into the curved portion of the rail to locate the light. This mount gives you the choice of using either a round bodied tac light or a rail mountable light/laser, or both!
- MATERIAL - Made from aluminum 1-piece clamp halves that have the rail formed into the clamp
- PROFILE - Super low profile at about a 1/2" away from the barrel with a curved, 3 slot rail that reduces hang ups and snags
- EASY TO MOUNT - It only uses 2 bolts that correlate the 2 halves to reduce incorrect mounting
- INSTALLATION- It fits within a 1.25" space on your magazine tube and includes no slip grip pads and a wrench
12 GA. Fits shotguns with 1" of space on a 1" magazine tube.
Best fitted for these shortguns:
- Remington 870, 1100, 1187,
- Benelli M1/M4/M104 (not SuperNova),
- Mossberg 500 7 shot, 590 (not the 590A1 or SPX models),
- Winchester 1300, 1200 and SXP Defender
The distinction between inferior quality and premium shotgun flashlight mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Shotgun Accessories from the most trusted brands like CDM Gear. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Fit and looked great
Mounted a Surefire P3X Fury and fit perfect and looked great on my MOSSBERG 590 TACTICAL 12 GAUGE 18.5" BARREL 7RD 50778. Thanks for the great product.