Blue Force Gear ULTRAcomp Pocket Holster
ULTRAcomp Pocket Holster
Blue Force Gear brings the same revolutionary ULTRAcomp material developed for and proven on the battlefield to everyday carry in the form of the ULTRAcomp® Pocket Holster - the thinnest pocket holster available today. The ULTRAcomp® Pocket Holster removes unnecessary bulk by combining the ultra-thin ULTRAcomp material with model specific designs.
ULTRAcomp - Developed for Warriors
ULTRAcomp® is a high-performance laminate that far exceeds the military standard air textured nylon in tear and abrasion resistance. Its hydrophobic features allow products to stay dry and light, whereas air textured nylon retains water and gets even heavier when wet.
ULTRAcomp® combines the durability of a polymer-based laminate with the benefits of a Cordura® face fabric. This is a case where the sum is greater than the parts in creating a unique material resistant to tear, abrasion and water all while reducing IR signature in a number of colors and camouflage patterns. The combined strengths of the two materials becoming one pushes the limits on design while exceeding established standards of strength and durability.
1. Obey the basic firearm safety rules and local laws.
2. Become familiar with the holster before wearing it.
3. Always insert the firearm into the Holster while both are OUTSIDE of your pocket.
4. With the firearm properly seated in the holster, insert the holster and firearm into your desired pocket.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS AND ESTABLISHED FIREARM SAFETY PRACTICES COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or ultimate user of the Blue Force Gear ULTRAcomp® Pocket Holster to comply with all federal, state and local laws and to be properly trained regarding the safe handling, possession and use of firearms.
- DISCLAIMER - BLUE FORCE GEAR hereby disclaims any liability or warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, related to the sale and use of the BLUE FORCE GEAR ULTRAcomp® Pocket Holster. The purchaser and/or user accepts the inherent risks of firearm usage and releases BLUE FORCE GEAR of all liability related to the use of the BLUE FORCE GEAR ULTRAcomp® Pocket Holster.
- NEVER place a loaded handgun in the BLUE FORCE GEAR ULTRAcomp® Pocket Holster without first testing, in an unloaded condition, for proper fit and safe handling.
- This BLUE FORCE GEAR Minimalist Pocket Holster is designed to fit a specific manufacturer make and model of firearm – NEVER utilize with a different make/model firearm other than the one identified on the holster.
- Always keep fingers or other objects away from the trigger when drawing or re-inserting your firearm into the BLUE FORCE GEAR ULTRAcomp® Pocket Holster.
- IMPORTANT – Make sure that the BLUE FORCE GEAR ULTRAcomp® Pocket Holster is placed in an empty pocket completely free of any objects (like keys, pens, loose change, etc.) that might interfere or cause accidental discharge of your firearm.
- Do not use this product with any firearm in a cocked and locked condition, or with a live round chambered, as it could result in accidental discharge.
- Do not attempt to cock a holstered firearm as it may cause accidental discharge.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review