Aimpoint Micro T-2 with A.R.M.S. #31 Mk. II Throw-Lever Mount
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 is among the most recent and considerably one of the better products from the manufacturer Aimpoint, in fact it is definitely a testament to their regular search for persistent enhancement. This innovative red dot sight comes with an array of brand-new features; from a greatly robust housing the best protection to enhanced and improved lens coatings which has significantly enhanced the resolution and model of the sights red dot.
Together with the combination of new lens coatings combined with the superior optical lenses reflect, the sights dot chosen regularity of red light is nearly 100% efficient enabling optimum dot brightness at the same time utilizing the minimum quantity of energy physically possible. This gives the brightest and clearest picture possible for the user, and enables the sight for use with all generations of night vision. Let us also remember to mention enhanced clarity once the sight is combined with a magnification glass.
And lastly Aimpoint in addition has be kind enough to include flip-up rear and front lens covers to the optic in order to protect the lenses from just about any condition that you might experience throughout the field or on the range.
Let us look at the updates more carefully:
- A brand-new sight housing that permits the addition of front rear protective flip covers as well as anti reflective devices.
- Extra physical protection for the Micro T-2 sight’s adjustment turrets.
- Improved strong housing for the sight’s in house placed electronic parts.
- A front lens new design which has a reflective covering that improves clearness.
- Suitable for all existing mounts that match the Micro T-1.
- Works with all generations of night vision devices.
- Can function continuously for about 5 years of using a CR-2032 battery
- Water-resistant to 25 meters.
The re-designed body of the Micro T-2 in relation to its previous version the T-1, weighs just somewhat more than the original. However it is only less than half an ounce. The T-2 weighs 3.4 ounces, which usually does not include the weight of a mount. This implies the sight is light enough to use with a greater part, otherwise all, types of guns; this too consists of pistols.
Despite having the sight’s recommended retail price of $846.00 the Aimpoint Micro T-2 is positioned as the next leader in its market for red dot sights, not to mention the high street selling price will be less. It is likely to be the new standard for hard use and high-end rifles in every significant shooting groups and circles; from the challengers scene to even the battleground.
So regardless of what your objective may be, the weight and the size of your equipment is a recognized crucial aspect. With the Micro T-2, the manufacturer, Aimpoint made certain that this specific sight approach to aiming offers the same high standard efficiency of standard full sized sights in to the tiniest and least heavy packages as possible.
Exclusive features of the Aimpoint Micro T-2
- Advanced optical lenses for a lot better lighting transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover up
- Clear rear Flip-up lens cover up
- Strengthened protection of the turrets for increased stability
- Perfect for carbines, rifles, guns, shotguns, handguns and submachine guns
- Weighs 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Suitable for all generations of Night Vision Devices
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision working settings and 8 daytime configurations - 1 extra bright for laserlight protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base enables quick attachment to any rail
- ACET technology permits over 5 years of continuous use with a single battery
- Obtainable in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a separate sight or piggybacked on bigger magnification, thermal, or night vision optics
Common features for all Aimpoint sights
- Limitless field of view
- Parallax-free and limitless eye relief
- Untouched by intense climate conditions
- Durable, sturdy design
- No dangerous materials
- No laser light release that may be detrimental to the eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and stability
- Improved aiming assurance
The modern A.R.M.S Throw-Lever Mk. II delivers set tension with manual override. The typical A.R.M.S Throw-Levers come set for the Mil-Std 1913. The new Mk. II Throw-Lever also come preset for the Mil-Std 1913 rail yet are adjustable to match extra-large or small rails
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review