Originally conceptualized by competition and precision shooters at the US Army Marksmanship Unit, the TacMod AR-15 Buttstock allows for optimum adjustability for an AR-15 rifle, so your shooting style is unaffected.
- A Kydex comb is incorporated in it, so you can adjust as per your preference.
- Accurate and repetitive cheek placement with iron sights and optics of all heights.
- Limited lifetime warranty included; applicable for manufacturing defects under normal use and service if you buy from a KFS authorized reseller, distributor, or this website.
- Can be used for both QD sling swivels and picatinny rails for mono-pod attachment along its sand-sock rest.
- The TacMod Buttstock is lightweight, coming in at 29.2 ounces only.
- Easily adjustable Cant.
- Using an allen wrench, you can modify stock length.
- Length of Pull is changeable.
- Cheek riser can be fixed accordingly.
Please remember to buy the carbine buffer, buffer spring, and receiver plate separately.