Remington 700 Short Action Stock
The Remington 700 SA Stocks greatly reduces recoil from rifles at an affordable rate.
- Manufactured using sturdy fiberglass-reinforced polymer skeleton covered in non-slip durable synthetic soft rubber jacket, along with aluminum pillar bedding.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design.
- CNC machined, 7075 aircraft grade full-length aluminum block extends into forend, thereby improving accuracy and control.
- The block is also responsible for exceptional stability.
- Ergonomically structured stocks.
- Equipped with dual recoil-compensation systems for absorbing maximum recoil.
- Adjustable length-of-pull ranging from 11.25” to 15.25”.
- Free-floated barrel channel is designed to fit all barrel diameters.
- It is comfortable and allows you to explore the full potential of the rifle’s accuracy without too much recoil, as is the case with varieties of bigger calibers.
- Easy installation procedure after removal of existing stock.
The Remington 700 SA can be used efficiently at competitions, in forests, or just for practice in your backyard.