Outers Cleaning Patches - 250 Cotton Bulk Bagged
Our time-tested cleaning patches accurately apply and spread our cleaners, degreasers, lubricants and protectants, helping these chemicals more effectively do their jobs. And after that work is done, they wipe away leftover solvent, oil, debris or other moisture to protect the bore of your favorite shotgun, rifle or handgun.
Features & Benefits of the Outers Cleaning Patches:
- Precisely measured and cut to assure complete bore coverage on specific calibers
- Both synthetic and traditional cotton offerings to meet different needs or preferences
- Maximizes absorbency to reduce overall cleaning time
- Bulk-bagged for long-term use
- Re-sealable bag for added convenience
- Available in cut-to-size caliber and gauge ranges
|105-OTS-42382||.17-.22 cal 250 CT - 7/8"x7/8" Cotton|
|105-OTS-42384||23-.28 cal - 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" Cotton|
|105-OTS-42386||.30-.50 cal - 2" x 2" Cotton
Customer Ratings & Reviews
I bought these Outers cleaning patches to use on a 17 HMR.
I bought these Outers cleaning patches to use on a 17 HMR. They work fine as long as you use a jag. That is the only way to go, anyway. With a .22, I have found that if you use two patches (stacked over each other), and with a jag, they work very well. I would never recommend a slotted tip for these. I highly recommend a bore guide with any cleaning rod.
I finally found real cotton patches. Really tired of buying patches that are made of synthetic materials, with no absorbing properties. A great product, thanks!