NcStar G5+ Glock Pocket Tool
- G5+ Pocket Tool for GLOCK® Pistols. This pocket tool has 5 necessary tool elements for assembling and disassembling your GLOCK®.
- Hardened steel 3/32" or 2.5mm punch tool for all Glock® pistols. Designed to push out the frame pins and disassemble the Glock® frame, slide, and the magazine into their individual components.
- A 3/16" hex nut driver for removing and installing factory and aftermarket Glock® front sights. The 3/16" hex nut driver features an internal magnet to conveniently hold the front sight screw as you install the front sight post.
- The innovative MagPopper tool will help you disassemble your Glock® magazines in seconds for servicing and cleaning.
- A pocket on the side of the tool acts as a third hand and holds the striker assembly for you, while you use your two freed hands to disassemble the striker assembly. Great for changing out striker spring rates and aftermarket strikers.
- The corners of the tool handle are used for centering the frame pins in the frame when reassembling the frame.
- The G5+ Pocket Tool also features a bottle opener.
- DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither “NcSTAR Inc. & VISM” nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK tools, mounts, or optics. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit www.glock.com.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Must have for the serious glock owner
Perfect utility in a small package. Watch the YouTube videos for base plate removal tool use.
Great product, does what it’s supposed, would recommend it, didn’t appreciate the fact that when item showed up, it was in an already opened package and scratched up from being used already. I bought new, paid for new, wanted new...
It's ok as far as a nifty little Glock tool. It doesn't excel at anything but doesn't suck at anything either. If there were instructions with it, I didn't see them because I wouldn't keep forgetting to use it for the firing pin spring. I will note that the punch has bent after my 2nd Polymer80 so you might want to buy separate punches if you doing builds.
Gen 3 striker assembly does indeed fit in this tool.
Sometimes you have to find out for yourself and not depend on other reviewers. I almost canceled this order because of the Gen 3 Glock comment, but low and behold, gen3’s striker assembly fits right in the holder. I have no idea what he was doing wrong, but I tested all functions with my gen3 g19. 11 people found his comment useful and probably just ruined their chance to own such an essential tool. This is a great tool to have for your Glock