BOBRO Precision Optic Mount Extended 30mm Rings
Item No: B03-202-300
BOBRO has done it again with their precision optic mount extended that manages to provide a strong scope interface that includes a 0.75” forward throw as compared to the non-extended mount. The patented BLAC lever system also does not require any manual adjustment to solidly engage on a Picatinny rail which makes it even better.
There are a number of features that really sets this precision optic mount apart from the competition starting with its compatibility with 1913 Specification Rail and Weaver Rail systems.
- Free of User Adjustments
- 100% Self Contained
- Locks with enough Pressure to Attach to any Device or Optical Instrument
- No Rail Deformation when in Use
- Auto Index Capacity: Unit rides with shifting forces when weapon is fired without moving
- Does Not Loosen During Firing or Bottom Out
- System Keeps Lever from being Accidentally Opened
- Safety System Works with Lever Rotation with only One Hand Required
- Works under All Environmental Conditions
- Unit Absorbs Constant Force in All Directions: Will not shift in any direction under use
- Simple to Manipulate even under Fatiguing Situations
- Robust, Durable and Shock Resistant
- Only Linear Pressure along the Main Body will Prevent the Cocking of the Mount
The BOBRO Precision Optic Mount is crafted from a CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum and is finished with a hard coat Type 3 mil-spec anodized block for considerable durability under all environmental conditions.
- Height: 1.575” from tube center to 1913 center
- Weight: 7.5 ounces
- Ring Spacing: 2.150” inside to inside and 3.870” outside to outside
- Ring Width: 0.860” wide for each
Created by BOBRO Engineering, this is essentially the same at the Trijicon TR126 or TR-126. Overall, this is an exceptional mount that will work under almost any environmental conditions for maximum benefit.
Same as the Trijicon TR126 (TR-126)
MANUFACTURED BY: BOBRO ENGINEERING
Customer Ratings & Reviews