ATI Shotforce Shotgun Stock for: Maverick 88 12ga & 20ga (proud fit), Mossberg 500/535/590/835 12ga & 20ga (proud fit), Remington 870 12ga & 20ga (proud fit), American Tactical MB3, and, Winchester SXP
- Shotforce Pistol Grip Style Shotgun Stock
- Compact for Transport and Carry
- TactLite Six-Position Adjustable Stock
- TracLOCK System
- Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments
- Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement of the Stock on the Buffer Tube
- Eliminates the Need for Secondary Locking Mechanisms
- Dual-Sided QD Attachment Point
- No Snag Points
- X1 Recoil Reducing Butt-Pad
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed
- Reduces Muzzle Lift
- Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Shoot Any Load Size with No Pain Transfer to the Shooter
- Not Affected by Chemicals or Extreme Temperatures
- Length of Pull: 12 1/8" - 15"
- Easy Installation
- Adapters for All Supported Models Included
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Scratchproof and Weatherproof
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Stock
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
This product is a direct replacement and evolution of the extremely popular MRW4100 Adjustable Pistol Grip Shotgun Stock. This product is the exact same in build and price, except it has been outfitted with the new and improved ATI TactLite Stock.
Warning! - Do Not Over Tighten Screws (Stripped holes and broken screw heads aren't covered under the warranty)
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Shotgun Stock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Shotgun Accessories from the most trusted brands like ATI Outdoors. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
ati shotforce stock
Got the ati shotforce stock for my maverick 88, and it's way better then I could have hoped. Impressive quality and service, fast shipping. It made me order a heat shield, which is also impressive. I love MSP, customer for life.
ATI Shotforce Shotgun Stock
Ati shotforce shotgun stock fit my Mossberg 500 20 gauge just fine. It was a good fit and seemed to be of decent quality. I was a little worried at first because the package said 12 gauge. Note: The section of the new stock that fits up against the back of the gun ( once you remove the old stock ) Fits tighter than the original stock, but it does fit no problem. Cheers!