ATI Saiga Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip
he ATI Saiga Scorpion Pistol Grip features a material that absorbs the initial shock wave which is the felt punch of the recoil. The Saiga Scorpion Pistol Grip increases the shooter’s comfort while reducing the muzzle lift.
- Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed
- Shooting any Load Size can now be Done with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter
- Not Affected by Chemicals
- Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Removes Limitations from Spring and Piston Type Recoil Suppression Systems
- Ergonomic Design
- Sure-Grip Texture
- Easy Installation
- Virtually Indestructible
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits Most Saiga Firearms
Note Trigger assembly must be modified to the forward position for Installation of ATI’s Strikeforce Packages. ATI does not supply the components necessary to modify the trigger assembly
SEC 922R: Stocks, handguards and pistol grips are Manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Saiga Accessories is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Ak Accessories from the most trusted brands like ATI Outdoors. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review