Laser Rangefinders are designed to provide exact distance measurement within two points, which is immensely beneficial for shooters.
- Compact design and easy to operate – the device can fit into your pocket due to its size.
- The Angle Range Compensation (ARC) feature calculates distance as per terrain angle, so the best “shoot range” can be determined.
- Ergonomically manufactured, it has a textured rubber grip to prevent slippage.
- It is waterproof and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Bow and rifle mode – the latter gives bullet-drop/ holdover data in inches, while the former provides correct horizontal distance.
- Built-in inclinometer and tripod mount included.
- 5 to 1000 yard range with 5X magnification.
- Standard scan mode and multi-coated optics.
- Exceptional precision – bulls’ eye mode records distance of nearest object, and brush mode measures distance of background objects.
Carrying case, neck strap, and batteries are included with the package.