EGW Dovetail Sight Mount For the DeltaPoint Pro (fits Shield RMS/RMSc/SMS, JPoint, Redfield Accelerator, and Optima) for Universal .670" Radius
Mounting Hardware is Included
- 6-48 X .313" Overall Length
- 8-40 X .313" Overall Length
- 8-40 X .335" Overall Length
*For this mount to work with the Holosun 407K and 507K, the rear pins on the mount MUST be removed by milling or filing.
This mount has a bottom radius of .670". There should be a slight gap at the top of the radius between the receiver and the mount when mounted. The two spreads on this mount measure .500"-.505" and .8625" which should fit the receiver ring on the following guns:
- Mossberg 500, 590, 835, 930, 935 Pre '97
- Mossberg 500, 590, 835, 930, 935 Late (after '97) (Requires 8-40 and Longer Screws)
- Benelli Auto / Super Black Eagle / Vinchi, M2 (Will Work in the Front Set Only, 8-40 Screws)
- Benelli Supernova (Will Work in the Front Set Only, 8-40 AND Longer Screws)
- Browning A-Bolt 12 Gauge
- Franchi Affinity
- Savage 210
- Savage 212
- Savage 220
- Stoeger M3000 / Stoeger M3500 (Will Work in the Front Set Only, 8-40 Screws)
- Winchester 1300
- Winchester SXP
- Remington 700, 722, 40x
- Remington 783
- Remington 710/770
- Remington xp 100
- Remington 4, 6, 7400, 7615 (Front Set Only, 8-40 Screws)
- Savage Arms Centerfire Models
- Winchester 70
EGW red dot mounts are meant to be installed from the left to the right (with the muzzle facing forward). The dovetail has a progressive taper to allow for easier install.\
Simply remove the rear sight on your gun and replace it with our mount in order to mount your Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, JPoint, Redfield Accelerator, or Optima red-dot sight. You can take our mount off and replace your rear sight at any time. Mounting hardware included.
- Remove the rear sight*
- Install the EGW Sight Mount
- Tighten set screw (if applicable)
- Place the red dot sight on the EGW Sight Mount
(placing a small piece of paper between the red dot sight and the sight mountwill make for easier removal and will keep Loctite off of the red dot sight.)
- Apply blue Loctite to the provided mounting screws
- Torque mounting screws to 15in/lbs
Modification of your firearm may nullify the manufacturer's warranty.
This product should be installed and checked by a qualified gunsmith.
No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from improper installation or use of this product.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium scope mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer red dot mounts from the most trusted brands like Evolution Gun Works. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review