Aim Sports .45 Degree Picatinny Rail MountOffset mount allows the installation of additional accessories without interfering with optics, lasers, or lights that are already mounted to the rail.
- Black anodized aircraft grade aluminum
- Accepts all standard Weaver / Picatinny 1913 accessories
- Designed for red dots, flashlights and lasers
- Length: 2.1"
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- 45 degree picatinny mount
- 45 degree rail mount
- 45 degree picatinny rail mount
- 45 degree picatinny rail
- picatinny 45 degree mount
- picatinny rail mount
- 45 degree angle picatinny rail
- picatinny rail 45 degree mount
- 45 degree picatinny
- 45° picatinny rail
- 45 degree offset picatinny rail mount
- 45 offset picatinny rail
- 45 picatinny rail
- 90 degree picatinny rail mount
- picatinny 90 degree offset mount
- 45° picatinny mount
Aim Sports Quick Links:
- aim sports
- aim sports ak handguard
- aim sports handguard
- Aim Sports Free Float Handguard
- aim sports scope
- aim sports red dot
- aim sports quad rail
- aim sports ak-47 m-lok handguard
- aim sports armorers wrench
- aim sports ak side mount
- aim sports vertical grip
- aim sports maverick 88 shotgun forend
Picatinny Rail Accessories Quick Links:
- picatinny hand stop
- picatinny rail covers
- picatinny foregrip
- 30mm picatinny scope rings
- picatinny angled foregrip
- picatinny light mount
- picatinny handstop
- best scope rings for picatinny rail
- picatinny bipod
- hand stop picatinny
- picatinny rail grip
- picatinny rail clamp
- rmr picatinny mount
- picatinny rail accessories
- picatinny grip
- picatinny bag rider
- steel picatinny rail
- picatinny vertical grip
- picatinny scope rings
- angled foregrip picatinny mount
- 30mm scope rings for picatinny rail
- carry handle picatinny rail
- picatinny flashlight mount
- picatinny rail foregrip
- 34mm scope mount picatinny
Customer Ratings & Reviews
OK for the money, but rail's width dimension is too narrow; can't "stack"
I wasn't expecting anything amazing at this price point. Finish and overall quality was perfectly acceptable. I wanted to like them. Out of curiosity, I tried "stacking" the two I bought, to build a 90-degree adapter. Neither one would clamp snugly to the other, though both clamp to an actual MIL-STD-1913A rail. I measured the widest point on one at 0.810 inches; the spec I have on hand says Pic width should be 0.835 with a tolerance of +0, -.005. I assume they're identically manufactured. Maybe I don't have my head screwed on straight here, maybe I don't know what "Picatinny" means--I'm no gunsmith--but if I were the manufacturer, I would consider the 20 thou "slop" (undersize) to be embarrassingly bad. This particular product is probably fine for people whose gear will hang off it without the undersize width being a problem. Everyone's gear might not clamp tightly, though. A soft "no" to recommendation, along with two stars. If precision build to spec matters to you, check the other (pricier) item of this kind that MSP sells.
Best there is
The product was shipped relatively fast and the product works amazing
45 degree mount
Was better than expected. Great product.
These mounts are very affordable and high quality. The customer service was top notch- they arrived sooner than I thought they would too. My only complaint is that they are a little bulky. You can't mount these under a red dot scope, and they interfere with the scopes line of sight just slightly. Dll in all, great product though.
45 picatinny rail mount
My sights from my SIG. were lose on the 45 so I had to us a shim so it was tight.
good product very well made laser mount fits on easy
45 Picainny Rail
Absolutely not disappointed good equipment it makes what is asked for him. For what searches an angle Picatinny in 45 � to buy sight unseen.
45 Picainny Rail
Liked it very well but it could use two bolts to hold it on the rail. Even with one bolt it still holds every well.