BOBRO Precision Optic Mount 1" Rings
The Precision Optic Mount comes with a reliable, no repeat scope slot for the weapon platform. It includes the Trademarked [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ handle system which usually involves no direct adjustment to achieve an effective, trustworthy engagement on a 1913 Picatinny rail.
Features of the Design
The Precision Optic Mount features patented [US Patent 8,567,105] BLAC™ handle system that was developed within the following guidelines:
- Should be suitable for any 1913 Standard Rail, to incorporate systems which are outside of the specs which includes the Weaver rails.
- Should be fully tooled and user flexible free. It requires a 100% self-protected and mate safely with any rail without worrying about user having to customize the engagement/pressure placement.
- Should lock with sufficient pressure to efficiently connect any kind of gadget or optic device to a rail with no movement in spite of static or dynamic factors.
- The rail should never encounter any deformation as a result of user error. This should include artificial (composite, polymer, or plastic) rail systems.
- Automatic Index functionality: The device should also index similar to the bore. The unit should always perform the forward shift (recoil forces direction of impact) not just to increase no repeatability, but to make use of this step of set up outside the users first mounting series. Index must be repetitive.
- Device should never shoot free as a result of inappropriate installation or a mechanical bottoming-out.
- The device must incorporate a security that helps prevent the handle from getting unintentionally exposed. The safety should be capable of being altered in addition to the handle rotation, to ensure that just one hand is needed to open it up.
- The device can utilize continuous pressure to make certain necessary pressure in every circumstance. The force should be considerable to avoid any change forward, left or right.
- The pressure should be employed in a thready direction focused in the primary body to avoid bending of the mount.
- It ought to be an easy task to change by gloved or tired hands.
- It should be incredibly formidable, and endure shock and effect to the system casing.
There are others, but by listing all of them we might jeopardize our trade strategies.
Construction and Materials
The Precision Optic Mount is precision CNC machined from the block of 6061 T6 aluminum and completed in hard coating type 3 mil-specification anodized black for a rock solid long lasting polish.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Weighs only 7.5 ozs!
- Made in the USA
The Precision Optic Mount comes with the following specs:
Height: 1.330″ from center of 1913 to tube center
Ring Spacing: 2.950″ inside to inside
Ring Spacing: 4.670″ outside to outside
Ring Width: 0.860″ wide (each)
Made By: Bobro Engineering, same manufactures of the Trijicon TR124 (TR-124)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review