ACR Charger Charging Handle by IWC
The location and design of the Factory ACR Charging Handle can sometimes be a major problem, especially if you are mounting optics with a QD lever system. Your knuckles will take a beating for sure.
- IWC's "ACR Charger" Charging Handle is uniquely designed to lower the contact point for the Operators hand, providing clearance for your knuckles to pass freeley under the Optic Mount, avoiding injury.
- Control of the ACR Charger is improved over the factory ACR Charging Handle. CNC machined and relieved center section of increases the amount of edged contact surfaces on the ACR Charger, improving grip, with or without gloves.
- IWC's ACR Charger is virtually the same weight & length as the factory ACR Charging Handle, ensuring the weapon functions and cycles as designed.
- The outboard, pointed end of IWC's ACR Charger can now be used as gouging / tearing weapon, similar to the function of the charging handle found on AK type weapons.
- ACR CHARGER" Charging Handle Specifications:
- Hassle Free installation. Single piece design is removed / installed exactly the same way as the factory ACR Charging Handle.
- Designed to function flawleessly on ALL ACR models.
- Save your knuckles! IWC's ACR Charger's contact patch is angled down and away, which moves the shooters hand away from the top rail and optics mount.
- The ACR Charger Enhanced Charging Handle can be mounted angle down or angle up and on either the ejection port side or non-ejection port side.
- CNC Machined from a single piece of 4140 steel, then plated with Black Melonite Finish for incredible wear & corrosion resistance.
- Weighs just .371oz
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review