My Cart: 0 item(s)

Every Shot Counts - Shipping Starts at 5.95
Product Search

Secure Checkout
ProMag, Archangel Nomad Conversion Ruger 10/22 Stock - Black Polymer
    Purchase ProMag, Archangel Nomad Conversion Ruger 10/22 Stock - Black Polymer
    • ProMag, Archangel Nomad Conversion Ruger 10/22 Stock - Black Polymer
      Ratings Snapshot
      out of 5
      5 (1)
      4 (1)
      3 (0)
      2 (0)
      1 (0)
      Would recommend this product.
      100%
      SKU: 222-AAM1022-01
      UPC: 708279010415

• $189.99

Sorry, we are currently sold out. Please check back later.

Quantity in Basket:  None

•  

• its Ruger© 10/22©
    • Light weight modular style folding conversion stock
    • Extended magazine release
    • Extended and enhanced bolt release
    • Aluminum flash hider (fits standard OEM barrels)
    • Aluminum hand stop with integrated front left and right sling mount
    • Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
    • Folding buttstock with recoil pad stows from 36.75" to 28.625"
    • Includes front and rear sights - adjustable for winds and elevation with two (2) apertures
    • Three (3) embedded steel quick detach hardpoints
    • Aluminum reinforced full length Picatinny top rail
    • Dummy suppressor (fits 18.50" standard barrels)
    • Two (2) storage compartments
    • Hand guard accessory rail
    • Overall Length: 29.50"
    • Weight: 3 pounds
    • Includes the Archangel© AA922 .22 LR (10) Rd magazine
    • Lifetime Warranty*
    • Made in USA

The Archangel© AAM1022 Nomad folding stock fully transforms your Ruger© 10/22© into a modern military style folding design. Easily installed on your Ruger© 10/22©. This robust modular style stock weighs only 3.4 pounds and is loaded with features. The folding buttstock with rubber recoil pad folds/stows from 36.75" to 28.625" overall length with the standard 18.50" barrel. Includes aluminum reinforced full length Picatinny top rail, a lower hand guard accessory rail, sights that are adjustable for windage and elevation with two apertures, an extended magazine release, plus an extended and enhanced bolt release. Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer. This stock can be fired when folded. Lifetime Warranty. Made in USA.

What Sets Our Collection Apart?

• Quality: We prioritize quality above all. Each Ruger 10/22 stock in our collection is crafted with precision and designed to last.
    • Variety: Whether you're looking for a tactical look, a traditional wooden finish, or something entirely unique, we've got you covered.
    • Expertise: Our team is passionate about firearms and accessories. If you have questions or need recommendations, we're here to help.

Ready to Upgrade?

Dive into our curated collection of Ruger 10/22 stocks and discover the perfect fit for your firearm. Whether you're a seasoned shooter or a newbie, the right stock can make all the difference.

Ruger 10/22 Stock Links

More Firearm Stock Links

The distinction between inferior quality and premium 10/22 Stock is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Ruger 10/22 accessories from the most trusted brands. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.

WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

Customer Ratings & Reviews

Ratings Snapshot
    out of 5
    5 (1)
    4 (1)
    3 (0)
    2 (0)
    1 (0)
    100%
    out of 5
    5 (1)
    4 (1)
    3 (0)
    2 (0)
    1 (0)
    100%
    2 Total Reviews

It was what I expected

4 out of 5

I like the folding stock. I like the feel, other the the grip. Wish it was a little nicer. I like the sights on it. The mag is kinda useless. Only 10 rounds and a lot of bulky nothing. But, if you're just going for looks, it's ok. Fairly easy to install. Overall, I'm happy with it.

Recommended

Excellent 10/22 kit!

5 out of 5

This kit is definitely worth the price, it’s a solid gun. It doesn’t feel cheap n all plastic, feels extremely sturdy polymer and durable. My ruger 10/22 fit nice and snug in the kit.. like a glove with no wiggle. Installation really isn’t difficult just YouTube it. Recommend getting the 25rd magazines for it instead of the 10. Overall a really solid kit; very satisfied.

Recommended
    2 Total Reviews

Related Products