Vism By NcStar DELTA Scope - 4X30 - P4 Sniper
- Delta 4X30mm fixed magnification scope with Red & White LED Navigation lights and top mounted Back-Up Iron Sights.
- The Electronic Control Panel is placed on top of the scope for Ambidextrous use. You can turn On/Off the Illuminated Reticle & LED NAV Lights, adjust the brightness level of the Illuminated Reticle, change select the Illuminated Reticle Color (Blue or Red) and the LED NAV Lights (White & Red). There are five brightness settings for the Illuminated Reticle.
- Elevation adjustment is done with the accessible turret wheel on the bottom of the scope and the Windage adjustment is via the Turret on the side.
- New GEN3 Integrated Auto Locking Quick Release Mount, fits Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails. Features a redesigned and more compact lever.
- Top mounted Backup Iron rear peep sight and Fiber Optic front sight post.
- White & Red Navigation LED Lights for maneuvering in the Dark. Lower powered lighting helps preserves users night vision and their ability for their eyes to see in the dark. Supplements bright Tactical lights, which may be too bright to use for Navigation.
- AR15/ M4 1½” Scope Centerline height.
- Die Cast Aluminum Body with Black Anodized body
- Fully Multi-Coated lens for a bright crystal clear image quality.
- Uses 2 each AA Batteries (Included)
- International orders will not include batteries.
- US PAT. D814,600
The distinction between inferior quality and premium red dot sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Optics from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Ncstar delta 4x30 scope is a great optic
I'm impressed with this optic, great eye relief, holds zero very well on my AR with the Beowulf 50 cal upper receiver.
Ncstar Delta Scope is a Excellent find
My husband needed this to prepare for hunting season. This scope is crystal clear, easily adjustable windage/elevation.
Wow Vism delta scope is this good
For anyone wondering, it uses the same reticle as their Gen3 Mark III Tactical (which has more reviews and with ADS view), but it’s their P4 Sniper Reticle. Eye relief is pretty decent; the focusing ring has a nice smooth but resistant twist to prevent being moved; the adjustments have this excellent “feel,” not just a click but a tick you can, well, feel. Good scope; on the first few shots straight out of the box, it had a pretty close to 0 at 100yards. After getting on 0, I held it without issues for the 300 rounds I brought for it. It is very sturdy, and the zip case with hard cut foam that comes with it is an excellent addition.