US Optics MR-10 1.8-10x Rifle Scope
The MR-10 arrangement emerges when a degree must be flexible and very powerful at both extremes of its amplification range. A 37mm target lens sits before a Turret Parallax Adjustment Locator (TPAL) framework ensuring the most honed picture determination conceivable all through the 1.8-10X force amplification range. Target securing for exact shots are easily produced using close pointblank to 1,000+ yards with the MR-10. Whenever climate and light conditions are not exactly ideal the 12-position lit up reticle framework gives yet another point of interest to taking your most ideal shot. All MR-10 optics highlight an Erector Repositioning Elevation Knob (EREK) framework that augments gross rise travel change for most extreme height alteration where conventional turrets leave off. MIL and MOA reticle alternatives are accessible in the MR-10 product offering.
Solid changes and compelling sturdiness make this degree an exceptionally powerful instrument in the field. MOA or MIL reticles permit you to utilize whichever unit of measure you fancy. Discretionary completion hues accessible at an extra charge. Scope body, eye piece, target lodging and any other body parts are made with 6061-T6 flying machine aluminum and are then covered with a matte dark sort III hard anodizing. Duel height and windage bounce back springs will protect many years of solid and precise changes
Base Model Specifications
- Shading: Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing
- Handle Elevation: EREK 1/10 MIL 110 Click
- EREK= Erector Repositioning Elevation Knob. This handle has set itself into another class of handles in the business.
- The extensive breadth and the low stature gives it an extremely uniques look. With 110 ticks for every one upheaval, it takes into account a lot of go in a solitary turn. With 1/10 MIL click values you will get an aggregate of 11 MIL's for every one insurgency.
- The middle harsh focusing screw permits the client to set where in the handle's venture to every part of the starting and consummation is, so you can change where the zero is found, or what number of snaps underneath zero is set.
- After the zero is set, the client must supplant the top washer with the one furnished with the toolbox, this will guarantee a naturally fixed extension.
- Handle Windage: US#1 1/10 MIL (RIGHT)
- The U.S. #1 handle has been the pillar of U.S. Optics items since the starting. This handle has 48 ticks in one insurgency, every snap has strong material feel also sound.This is refined by a tungstun ball that is incapulated in a stainless strung lodging. All handle parts are either stainless or metal material for exactness and longevity.Whether you are utilizing this for your rise or windage, the handle can be secured by a screw on aluminum spread. Handles are laser engraved with clear markings for every 1/10 MIL click, and additionally numbered for every full MIL and 1/2 MIL.
- Reticle Lighting: Digital Push Button (Red)
- U.S. Optics has gone well beyond alternate makers with our computerized push catch rheostat. This component uses a three catch plan that permits the client to kill/on and up/down. This unit permits the client to set a required force, then kill the unit and after that back on to the earlier setting. There is a programmed power close off following 1 hour if no catches are pushed. Battery life is 100 hours on the most elevated setting. A 2032 coin battery controls the unit.
- Reticle: Mil-Scale GAP
- Planned in conjunction with George from GA Precision, this MIL based reticle offers full MIL and also ½MIL increases. A sum of 9 MIL's starting from the center on the verticle pivot, and 4 MIL's left and right of focus on the even hub.
- Eyepiece Housing: Lo Profile - Rapid Focus
- Because of its littler breadth the Lo-Profile Eyepiece permits the extension to be mounted lower that the standard eyepiece. This change accompanies no auxiliary penance.
Tube Size: 30mm
Length: 13 in
Weight: 1.50 lbs.
Eye Relief: 3.5 in
Field of View (ft at 100 yds): 41.6 - 12.8
Area of Travel (MOA): 30mm = 85
Objective Lens (in): 1.5
Elevation Range (MILS): 27.8
Elevation Range (MOA): 100
Windage Range (MILS): 23
Windage Range (MOA): 80
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review