UM Tactical UM 3 Universal Pistol Sight Mount
UM Tactical has created a universal sight mount designed to fit most hand guns that include Picatinny Rail of 1913, a tactical or accessory rail. Crafted from CNC machined aluminum, the finishing of this remarkable sight mount is in matte black. You can mount or remove the sight from the weapon in under 30 seconds without the need for retrofitting or tools in your efforts.
- UM 3 Works with All Sights & Scopes
- Simple Clip-On
- Works w/Picatinny Rail of 1913
- No Tools Needed
- Universal Pistol Sight Mount
The type of weapons the UM 3 will worth with while using the Picatinny Rail of 1913 includes, but is not limited to the following;
- Smith & Wesson: S&W 1911 TA, SD40 VE, M&P .40 M&P 9MM, M&P .357 M&P 45
- Sig Sauer: 220, P226, P227, P229, P250, SP2022, Mosquito
- Walther: PPQ PK-380, CCP, PPS
- Springfield: XD-M, XD, 1911 Operator
- Taurus: PT92
- CZ - USA: P-09 Duty, P-07 Duty, P-01, 75 SP-01, 75 SP-01 Tactical, P-09 FDE, Shadow Target, 75 Compact SDP
- Beretta: PX4 Storm, 92A1, 96A1
- Kel Tec: PMR-30
- Colt: .45ACP
- GLOCK: G41, G38, G37, G35, G34, G32, G31, G30S, G23, G22, G19, G17
- FHN USA: FNS, FNX, Five-Seven
- H&K: P30, HK45, P2000
- Chiappa: 1911-22
- Magnum Research: Baby Desert Eagle
Will it Work on My Gun? The sight mount is designed to be universal, so it will work on most guns that have a MIL-STD 1913 rail system.
How Long does it take to Place or Remove? Around 30 Seconds
How Much does it Weight? 2.5 ounces
Will it Fit My Sub Compact Gun? There are a line of sub-compact guns that it will fit. You will need to check with the manufacturer to see if it will fit your particular piece.
Will It Fit My Compensated or Ported Barreled Gun? No, it cannot be used with that type of weapon.
Do I Need to Zero My Sight Each and Every Time? Well, yes and no. It will depend on if you gun has a polymer frame which will require some slight adjusting. However, for CNC machined metal frame hand guns the need to zero the sight is essentially few and far between depending on its use.
Do Glocks have the MIL-STD 1913 Rail System? No, but the design will allow the UM 3 sight mount to fit on certain hand guns which include Glocks as well as many other manufacturers right from the box. You will need to check the chart above to see if it will fit your Glock.
How Many Tools are Required? No tools are needed to attach or remove the UM 3, that’s the beauty of this device.
What is the UM 3 sight mount made from? It is crafted from a CNC machined Aluminum Alloy called T-6. It is also Mill-Spec Type III hardcoat anodized black as well.
Where is the UM 3 Sight Mount Manufactured? All components of the UM 3 sight mount are made in the state of Florida, USA.
Customer Ratings & Reviews