Trijicon TR23 AccuPoint 5-20x50 with BAC, Triangle Reticle
The Trijicon AccuPoint features advanced fiber optics and several intelligent features that make this scope the right choice for all light conditions and even the harshest environments. All models in the AccuPoint Series operate battery free eliminating the potential for failure during critical moments in the field. They also feature Trijicon's Manual Brightness Adjustment Override, which allows you to control the light output of the fiber-optics during daylight. AccuPoint Rifle Scopes include other advanced elements like multi-layer coated lenses for superior light transmission with no distortion, quick-focus eyepiece, long-eye relief, and precise windage and elevation adjustments.
Trijicons longest-range scope ever, it gives tactical shooters, varmint hunters and law enforcement snipers the ability to accurately extend their range in any light.
FEATURES of the Trijicon AccuPoint TR23 :
- CONFIDENT AIMING IN ANY LIGHT - Battery-free, illuminated reticles are "always on" using tritium/fiber optic technology to automatically adjust to lighting conditions.
- EASY-FOCUS EYEPIECE - Diopter accommodates the shooter's individual prescription.
- REPOSITIONABLE MAGNIFICATION LEVER* - Accommodates different shooting positions and rifle configurations. *Available on some models.
- QUICK & EASY ADJUSTMENTS - Crisp, precise, windage/elevation adjusters require no tools. Capped or zero stop adjusters ensure no accidental shift.
- PURPOSE-DRIVEN DESIGN - Multiple finishes, knurling types, and adjuster styles to suit a variety of applications.
- ULTRA DURABLE FOR ENSURED RELIABILITY - Ruggedized design engineered to withstand extreme conditions and tested to military standards and protocols.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLARITY - Fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides excellent light transmission, true detail and color with zero distortion.
- "BOTH-EYES-OPEN" SHOOTING - Illuminated reticles use Trijicon's Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature to provide a clear aiming point that draws the shooter's eye for fast engagement.
- QUICK TARGET ACQUISITION - Proven reticle designs for the most discerning hunters, ensuring fast ranging and holdovers.
- OPTIMAL FLEXIBILITY - Generous windage and elevation adjustment for maximum total travel.
The TR23 also includes:
- 1 Sunshade
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 LENSPEN (LENSPEN)
- 1 Set of Lenscaps
- 1 AccuPoint Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- TR23: AccuPoint® 5-20x50 Riflescope w/ BAC, Amber Triangle Post Reticle, 30mm Tube
- TR23G: AccuPoint® 5-20x50 Riflescope w/ BAC, Green Triangle Post Reticle, 30mm Tube
- TR23R: AccuPoint® 5-20x50 Riflescope w/ BAC, Red Triangle Post Reticle, 30mm Tube
AR Optic Quick Links:
- ar 15 accessories
- ar 15 scope
- ar15 scope
- ar-15 scope
- ar scope
- ar 15 scopes
- ar15 scopes
- ar-15 scopes
- ar scopes
- ar 15 sights
- ar15 sights
- ar-15 sights
- ar sights
- ar15 red dot
- ar 15 red dot
- ar-15 red dot
- vortex red dot sight
- red dot scope
- red dot sight
- best red dot sight
- best red dot scope
Trijicon accupoint mount links:
- Cantilever Scope Mount
- 30mm scope rings
- 30mm Scope Mount
- 30mm quick release scope mount
- 30mm quick release scope rings
- quick release 30mm scope rings
- 30mm qd scope mount
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm quick detach scope rings
- 30mm qd scope rings
- 30mm Cantilever Scope Mount
- AR scope mount
- 30mm picatinny scope rings
- 30mm scope mount
Trijicon Quick Links:
- Trijicon rmr
- trijicon mro
- trijicon accupoint
- trijicon acog
- trijicon reflex
- trijicon night sights
- trijicon red dot
- trijicon hd night sights
- trijicon sro
- trijicon acog mount
- trijicon hd
- trijicon sro mount
- trijicon vcog
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR-15 Scope is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rifle Scopes from the most trusted brands like Trijicon. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Length x Width x Height||13.6 in x 3.2 in x 3.2 in (345.44mm x 81.28mm x 81.28mm)||13.6 in x 3.2 in x 3.2 in (345.44mm x 81.28mm x 81.28mm)||13.6 in x 3.2 in x 3.2 in (345.44mm x 81.28mm x 81.28mm)|
|Weight||26.9 oz. (762.6g)||26.9 oz. (762.6g)||26.9 oz. (762.6g)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Best ~1000$ scope you can get,
Very nice clear lens with typical Trijicon build quality. Superior to all other 1000-1500$ scopes in the market. Somewhat limited internal MOA
Fantastic glass, clarity is terrific. As good or better than my Horus or Nightforce. Chose the single post red triangle for BR shooting. It is not the best choice because without a crosshair, holding changes on the fly is more difficult and harder to repeat. My mistake, though, awesome reticle design for snap shooting though. Illum system can't be beaten!
Love this scope
I put this on a custom-built 6.5 Creedmoor to replace the 4x16 Zeiss. The Zeiss was sub-MOA, but I'm shooting almost a perfect hole, 5 round groups, at 100 yards now. I took it deer hunting just to back my son upon his last hunt of the season; as it was getting too dark to hunt, a pack of coyotes lit up several hundred yards behind us. I hit a rabbit squeal and heard them coming in, was able to roll two up at around 225 yards in very low light with this scope; my son had the Zeiss on my 25-06 and couldn't see them to try a shot. This will not be my last Trijicon.
Quick target aquisition
I set this optic on my DD m4 w/ 20" Krieger bull, and I have no problems reaching sub-MOA accuracy. The first hunt with the Acupoint took three hogs in less than a few seconds, all between 250-300yds. The enhanced ability for target acquisition of this optic is incredible and well worth the money. Very clear glass.
What you get
Clear glass, turrets that track, batteryless light, mil-dot. FYI you lower the front of the scope to get more elevation, not the back. You can pick up 20 moa mounts that will take your 308 out to 1000. It's a hunting scope! I wish it had locking turrets or covers. I wish it had dashes instead of dots (I know why dots), wish it had a built in throw lever, wish it was fist focal, And last, I live in Michigan and wish I could visit their shop.
Can't say anything bad about this scope trade from Leupold to Trijicon, and it was a great decision. I could not find anything on the web about the Trijicon versus Leupold .trijicon has better glass by far really nice scopes buy with confidence.
I am a Nikon BDC user. If Nikon had a longer range BDC scope in a 30MM tube with supporting software I would not have bought trijicon. No one makes one sadly. Leupold has inferior BDC / ranging if you want to change loads. Nikon does not have a high end feature set. That leaves you making a quality/durability and if you want to spend less than 1200 this scope is it
I've generally purchased Leupold scopes in the past, but for my last AR build, I put this scope on top, and it has far surpassed my expectations. Optics are very clear, and the features/optics quality rival that of scopes twice the price. It holds zero very well and returns to zero very well after any adjustment to the tactical turrets. I'm very pleased with the product.
Best optics money can buy
We have bought two Trijicon Accupoint scopes in the last year for my 27 wby. mag and 300 RUM. These scopes are incredible and I am now a die-hard Trijicon man. We've been outfitting for over 30 years in the rugged terrain of Wyoming, and I suggest to anyone who asks me to buy a Trijicon...the best scope money can buy.