SureFire V1 Vampire Dual-Output LED – White and IR Output
The SureFire V1 Vampire is an ultra-compact double-output combat-ready flashlight which delivers both white and infrared output without an IR filter. This ground-breaking handheld illumination tool features virtually fault-proof white and infrared LEDs and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that optimally shapes both reach and surround light beams.
The SureFire V1 click-type tailcap switch — shrouded to help prevent accidental activation — allows you to select the output level quickly. Press the tail-cap button partially in the white light mode for a momentary-on 250-lumen high-output beam; press it further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again for a 5-lumen low-output beam with extended runtime within two seconds.
To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes, drag the front knurled portion of the bezel. The tail-cap switch allows you to select output levels in IR mode easily — partially press the 100-milliwatt high-output beam for a moment, then press the constant-on-high button again. Return to off and press or click again for a 5-milliwatt low IR beam within two seconds.
The V1 Vampire runs on a single 123A lithium battery, is made of aerospace aluminum that is Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability, and is 0-ring and gasket sealed to keep moisture away.
The V1 also features a lockout tail-cap that prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.
A somewhat larger two-battery version of this light, the V2 Vampire, provides slightly different operating controls, along with slightly increased output and runtime in both white light and IR modes.
Features and Benefits of the SureFire V1:
- Infrared and white-light output from one all-LED head, no IR filter needed
- Virtually failure-proof LED emitters regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light output
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again for low
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Hand-Held Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Rings and Flashlights from the most trusted brands like SureFire. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||250 Lumens / 1.5 hours*|
|Low||5 lumens / 20.5 hours*|
|Output / Runtime -- Infrared (IR)|
|High||100 mW / 4.75 hours*|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review