Surefire M300 Mini Scout Light
The smallest of SureFire M Series Scout Lights is the M300 Mini Scout Light. At 4.1 inches length and weight of 4 .8 ounces with batteries this compact and powerful LED WeaponLight minimize added weight and increases weapon maneuverability. Like all M-Series lights, M300 Mini Scout Light feature high-strength aluminum body that is hard anodized to military specifications and O-ring sealed to help keep out moisture and debris. The heart of M300 is recoil-proof LED emitter pre-focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to create a high-intensity 300-lumen beam with enough reach for close to medium-range.
While providing sufficient peripheral illumination, the 300 lumens perform excellently in confined spaces without blinding users. However, light output also creates a versatile beam with sufficient power for outside engagements. In any case, this is a significant improvement in CQB environments providing the light to have much wider coverage.
Due to its integral clamp with knurled thumbscrew, the palm-sized Surefire M300 Scout Lights can be easily and securely connected to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails in order to meet operator’s particular mission requirements.
The big light in a small package is turned on by clicking its pushbutton placed in shrouded tailcap to prevent accidental activation. This great light in a small package generates 300 lumens of white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours with a perfect throw and spill this mini scout light is an outstanding addition for a home defense long gun, as well as decent distance.
In sub-compact class of weapon-mounted lights, the Surefire M300 Mini Scout Light surpasses all of them presenting one of the best weapon light on the market.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 300 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Powered by one 123A lithium battery (included) with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output -- White Light||300||lumens|
All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review