Surefire M300 Mini Scout Light
The smallest of SureFire M Series Scout Lights is the M300 Mini Scout Light. At 4.1 inches length and weight of 4 .8 ounces with batteries this compact and powerful LED WeaponLight minimize added weight and increases weapon maneuverability. Like all M-Series lights, M300 Mini Scout Light feature high-strength aluminum body that is hard anodized to military specifications and O-ring sealed to help keep out moisture and debris. The heart of M300 is recoil-proof LED emitter pre-focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to create a high-intensity 300-lumen beam with enough reach for close to medium-range.
While providing sufficient peripheral illumination, the 300 lumens perform excellently in confined spaces without blinding users. However, light output also creates a versatile beam with sufficient power for outside engagements. In any case, this is a significant improvement in CQB environments providing the light to have much wider coverage.
Due to its integral clamp with knurled thumbscrew, the palm-sized Surefire M300 Scout Lights can be easily and securely connected to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails in order to meet operator’s particular mission requirements.
The big light in a small package is turned on by clicking its pushbutton placed in shrouded tailcap to prevent accidental activation. This great light in a small package generates 300 lumens of white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours with a perfect throw and spill this mini scout light is an outstanding addition for a home defense long gun, as well as decent distance.
In sub-compact class of weapon-mounted lights, the Surefire M300 Mini Scout Light surpasses all of them presenting one of the best weapon light on the market.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
Features and Benefits of the Surefire M300 Mini Scout Light:
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 300 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Powered by one 123A lithium battery (included) with 10-year shelf life
Specifications of the Surefire M300 Mini Scout Light
- Max Output -- White Light: 300 lumens
- Tactical Runtime**: 1.3 hours
- Length: 4.10"
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.8 oz
- Batteries: One 123A (included)
All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Scout Light is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Flashlights from the most trusted brands like Surefire Flashlights. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews