SureFire M1 Infrared Illuminator - LED flashlight for use with NVDs
Battery-powered LED. Ultra compact (finger length) extended runtime infrared (IR) LED flashlight for use with NVDs. Finger-length flashlight uses a virtually indestructible light emitting diode (LED) to produce a smooth beam of invisible infrared light for use with night vision equipment. LED is highly efficient compared to an incandescent light source with an infrared filter.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- LED light source has no filament to burn out or break, lasts for thousands of hours
- Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body, Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in olive drab
- O-ring sealed, weatherproof
- Lexan window
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on.
- Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
- Lanyard included
- To use V82 vertical holster, exterior grip rings must be removed from the M1 Illuminator.
Max Output: 10 milliwatts/880nM
Runtime: 15 hours
Length: 3.80 inches
Weight: 3.10 ounces
Battery: One 123A Lithium
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review