SureFire G2X Tactical Single-Output LED Flashlight with R.A.M. Mount
click to enlarge
The G2X Tactical is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight designed specifically for tactical use. Providing simplicity of operation and tremendous illuminating power in a small package, it uses a high-efficiency LED-virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break-to generate a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam. The G2X is activated by our classic tactical tailcap switch-press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light. We also make an aerospace aluminum-body version of this light, the 6PX Tactical, and a dual-output version with a two-stage click-type tailcap switch, the G2X Pro.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap switch-press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output -- White Light||320||.0||lumens|
*Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens
Round Accessory Mounts (RAM) - Single Ring for Flashlights & Lasers - Black
RAM adapters are now available to mount round accessories to a 1913 mil-spec Picatinny rail or Weaver rail. No longer are useful but round accessories relegated to non-weapon use. Flashlights, lasers, miniature camera bodies - literally any round accessory can now be instantly mounted or dismounted from any weapon system using RAM adapters.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review