SureFire G2X Pro Dual-Output LED Flashlight with R.A.M. Mount
SureFire G2X Pro Dual-Output LED - G2X-D-BK
The G2X Pro flashlight consists of a solid but strong polymer body which utilizes LED of top efficacy, which is literally resistant to malfunction as no filament is present, that can split or become worn out.
It offers a couple of light output levels:
- A 320- lumen beam which is bright, piercing and efficiently pre-focused.
- A location of low output, 15-lumen which allows you a lot of prolonged runtime for each set of batteries. This is a very useful option when you are in an isolated place.
To obtain momentary-on low, push the tailcap switch, push more to click constant-on low, go back to off and push or click on once more in a couple of seconds for high.
The strong polymer body of Nitrolon is flawlessly formed for a grip which is comfortable and safe. It is immune to scrapings, corrosion and abrasion. A reflector of polycarbonate micro texture provides a reasonably huger beam with immense peripheral illumination.
In addition, we create this illumination’s body edition of aerospace aluminum; the 6PX Pro as well as an edition of single output with a switch of tactical tailcap (G2X Tactical).
- LED emitter which is literally indomitable and controlled, to offer optimum illumination output as well as runtime.
- A couple of output levels – high for greatest light, low for prolonged runtime.
- Accuracy reflector (micro-textured); forms a level optimized beam.
- Strong polycarbonate window, immune to force.
- Powerful Nitrolon body, aluminum bezel (anodized).
- Click switch for twin output tailcap; push for momentary on-low, to get constant-on low, go back to off and push off. Afterwards, click or press once more for high.
- Gasket and O-ring which is weather resistant sealed.
- Inclusive of 123A batteries of maximum energy; can last for 10 years.
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||320||.0||lumens / 2.0 hours*|
|Low||15||.0||lumens / 45.0 hours|
*Total runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens
Round Accessory Mounts (RAM) - Single Ring for Flashlights & Lasers - Black
RAM adapters are now available to mount round accessories to a 1913 mil-spec Picatinny rail or Weaver rail. No longer are useful but round accessories relegated to non-weapon use. Flashlights, lasers, miniature camera bodies - literally any round accessory can now be instantly mounted or dismounted from any weapon system using RAM adapters.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR Flashlight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR accessories from the most trusted brands like SureFire. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review