Weigand Combat WEIG-A-TINNY RUGER Revolver Mini Scope Mount
RUGER scope mount WEIG-A-TINNY® Remove the rear sight and install this versatile WEIG-A-TINNY® style base, scope mount in just minutes. Uses existing rear sight elevation screw hole and sight spring pocket for mounting.
- Fits most all RUGER revolvers with adjustable sights.
- Does Not fit the SP-101 Models
- Oversize recoil lug prevents the scope mount from shifting even when shooting full-house, magnum loads.
- Accepts all Weaver-style attaching points and Picatinny accessories. 2-1/2" long, available in black or silver, matte anodized finish, weighs 1 ounce.
- Attaching screws are supplied, mounting screw is 6-48 thread, set screw is 8-32.
CAUTION: We do not suggest sights weighing over 3.5 ounces for this scope mount.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium scope mount is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer Ruger Handgun Accessories from the most trusted brands like Weigand Combat. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Fit and finish is excellent. look forward to use the mini scope mount.
Ruger security six red dot mount
I installed this on a single six in just about 15 minutes. I used lock tight on the threads as they suggest, and it is very secure. I would definitely recommend this if you want a red dot sight on your single six.
Ruger Security Six
Perfect fit for old Ruger Security Six. Mounted a red dot for my aging eyes and its a match made in heaven.
Ruger Redhawk 8 shot 357
The barrel length model didn't fit because the front site is different on the new model Redhawks than the old model 6 shot. This one fits perfectly on the new model 8 shot 357 and holds my red dot securely. Silver looks good on the stainless, too.
I am impressed
The mount fits my Ruger .45 auto/.45 long colt model 5032. The only thing I have to say is WOW!!! Sincerely, Denis Lalonde