The Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip is MADE IN AMERICA. With its enhanced texture, you gain a great hold on your firearm. And its glass-filled polymer construction is virtually indestructible.
This is a new style of bird’s head grip (aka birdshead grip aka witness protection grip aka chicken head grip aka border patrol grip aka entry-style grip aka bad ass grip) developed and manufactured by Shockwave Technologies, LLC in the U.S.A.
The Raptor Grip is molded of a super-tough glass-filled polymer and fits:
- Mossberg 500 12-gauge firearms (aka 500A)
- Mossberg 500 20-gauge firearms (aka 500C)
- Mossberg 590 and 590A1 firearms (12-gauge)
- Mossberg 510 Mini firearms (12- and 20-gauges)
- Mossberg 835 firearms (12- and 20-gauges)
- Mossberg 535 firearms (12- and 20-gauges)
- Mossberg 600 (New Haven) firearms (12- and 20-gauges)
- Maverick 88 (12- and 20-gauges)
- Coast to Coast model CC 660 Master Mag (12- and 20-gauges)
Unique angle of the Raptor Grip minimizes felt recoil, allowing maximum control shot after shot. It also just looks badass. Order yours today. Yes, mounting hardware and bolt hole plug are included. (Requires a 1/4″ hex wrench for installation.)
Firearm shown is not included, however.
Note that a pistol-grip-only Mossberg/Maverick 12-gauge with a 14″ barrel and the Raptor Grip installed measures 26.5″ in overall length (measured parallel to the bore). The grip itself adds 5.25″ to the length of the weapon (measured parallel to the bore).
Of course, the Raptor Grip also fits 12-gauges and 20-gauges with 18.5″, 20″, and longer barrels.
Note that there is no predefined hole for a sling swivel stud on the Raptor Grip. This allows you to put your sling swivel wherever you want it on the grip–not just where we think it should go. Be sure to drill a 1/8″ pilot hole.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review