VISM Green & InfraRed Laser w/QR Mount - Black
- Quick Release Laser Designator with Green and IR (Infrared) Lasers. Designed to be mounted onto Picatinny rails for use as an aiming or pointing device. IR laser is not visible to the human eye, it requires special night vision devices and/or cameras that can see IR lights/lasers.
- Fully adjustable Green Laser on the Left Pod that can be activated in three different ways: 45 degree angled Momentary Switch, top mounted Push button On/Off switch, or the included remote pressure switch. Class IIIa laser.
- Fully adjustable IR Laser (not visible to the human eye) on the Right Pod that can be activated in three different ways: 45 degree angled Momentary Switch, top mounted Push button On/Off switch, or the included remote pressure switch. IR Laser is not visible to the human eye. You need Night Vision optics/goggles or video cameras that see in the IR spectrum.
- Red LED light just above the IR laser to indicate when the IR laser is turned on.
- Includes a two position remote pressure switch. The 3.5 mini jack plugs into the rear jack port of the Designator. The Green Laser and the IR Laser can be individually activated from the remote pressure switch. Class I laser.
- Locking Quick Release Mount fits: Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails.
- Powered by 3 volt lithium batteries (CR123A included) for longer battery life.
- Includes: remote pressure switch, battery, and adjustment tools.
- International orders will not include batteries.
- ncstar ir laser
- vism ir laser
Laser Quick links:
- ar15 laser light combo
- streamlight laser light combo
- glock 43x laser light
- ar flashlight/laser
- light laser combo for ar15
- ar 15 laser sight
- flashlight laser combo for ar15
- ar 15 laser
- ar 15 flashlight/laser
- ar 15 laser light combo
- ar 15 laser light grip combo
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Laser Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR-15 Lasers from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR Laser. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Great Dual Laser for the Cost
I just received my dual laser, and im very happy with it. Its built exceptionally well. The lasers are very bright and easy to zero. The only thing I wish it had was a lockout button for the green laser when using the IR laser. As it is now, you can easily accidentally turn the green laser on while using the IR laser, and that's not something you want when using IR. But other than that, its a tremendous dual laser, especially at the cost.
Need a rugged IR laser target designator on a sub-institutional budget?
Things I like: 1) It's made of metal, not plastic. 2) The rail-mount hardware is excellent & solid; it has three activation options and momentary as well as constant-on functionality for either/both designators, independently. 4) All four elevation/windage adjustments seem to hold zero after hundreds of rounds fired on a 5.56x45mm NATO caliber rifle. 5)The visible green laser is good & strong. Useful even out to 100 yards and beyond. Things I'll whine about, but for the price level, are really not justified complaints: 1) I wish the IR laser beam was a little brighter/stronger. It's useable at 100 yards in a very low light environment which is acceptable in many situations where ambient-light Night Vision is used. It's not adequate, however, in my opinion, for extended ranges or environments where there is moderate to high light pollution. You just won't be able to quickly discern and constantly keep sight of the weak designator if there's a lot of ambient light, IR light, or intermittent flash going on around the potential target area. All of that said, this is a civilian market site device, and there are laws that limit the brightness of IR lasers. So, as I said, for the cost and intended purpose, there really is no fault with the device. You are getting your money's worth and then some. I would definitely purchase this item again.
I don’t write a lot of Reviews... however, as far as an IR laser sighting device to go with a set of AN/PVS 7B, this is a very solid value. The Green vis Laser is powerful. The IR laser is very good. The “Bloom” as others speak of, is caused by scintillation, a cause of Junk floating in the air intensified by laser light and amplified by the microchannel plate. It’s normal! I’m buying several more to mount on other weapon systems. They are no Military-grade item as used by real warriors, but they work just fine for what your gonna need. Very solid value. Treat it with respect.
NcStar Green & IR Laser
This is my second one. First one is just Green Laser with lights, but it was built solid and has lasted over 3 years. I love this cause it works great with my NV setup and is very affordable for my multiple AR15 weapons; now I can order another one from my.300 AAC Blackout. So affordable, I might outfit all of my ARs to have one. Note: I only plan on using my AR15 in .300 AAC blackout for home defence with my night scope and or my NV on my Fast helmet; either way, I have fantastic night vision and the ability to see in the night for home defense. Great product, well made and built to last. Thanks
Useful day or night
I got the best results with this used in conjunction with a red dot sight. I sighted in the red dot at 50 ft, then adjusted the green laser to match the red dot. Later at night, I used a night vision monocular to see the IR laser and adjusted it to match the green laser. The resulting groups aren't bad, and I attribute most inaccuracy to the gen 1 NV monocular lacking a brightness control. They bloom from either laser is bad enough to make it hard to place the center on the target. I am saving up for a better monocular.
Ncstar Green & Ir Laser
The craftmanship on this product is of high quality. The material looks very durable, and it is compact. The green laser is super bright, I have not tried the IR laser. I like this product!!!
Great IR/vis laser
The visible and IR lasers are very bright. The green visible can be seen for around 150-200 yards on a dark night. With gen 3 NVG’s, the IR laser is very bright & can be seen well much, much farther than I expected or would dare to shoot at night. The housing is all metal And rugged. There are momentary and constant buttons and a small pigtail with two switches (visible & IR momentary). Very pleased!
Bright and tuff
I was impressed by the rugged construction. Worthy of an AR. The laser is strong and bright. My only complaint would be the IR indicator light is a little dim, and when light hits it right, it can look like it's on, so it can be hard to tell what state it is in, but this is minor. Definitely worth the money because you get the IR with it.
It works great right out of the box and shows up great through nods. This is the perfect starter set up for anyone looking for an IR laser for their night vision needs. The pressure plate is a little small but gets the job done!