NcSTAR Green & InfraRed Laser w/QR Mount - Black
- Quick Release Laser Designator with Green and IR (Infrared) Lasers. Designed to be mounted onto Picatinny rails for use as an aiming or pointing device. IR laser is not visible to the human eye, it requires special night vision devices and/or cameras that can see IR lights/lasers.
- Fully adjustable Green Laser on the Left Pod that can be activated in three different ways: 45 degree angled Momentary Switch, top mounted Push button On/Off switch, or the included remote pressure switch. Class IIIa laser.
- Fully adjustable IR Laser (not visible to the human eye) on the Right Pod that can be activated in three different ways: 45 degree angled Momentary Switch, top mounted Push button On/Off switch, or the included remote pressure switch. IR Laser is not visible to the human eye. You need Night Vision optics/goggles or video cameras that see in the IR spectrum.
- Red LED light just above the IR laser to indicate when the IR laser is turned on.
- Includes a two position remote pressure switch. The 3.5 mini jack plugs into the rear jack port of the Designator. The Green Laser and the IR Laser can be individually activated from the remote pressure switch. Class I laser.
- Locking Quick Release Mount fits: Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails.
- Powered by 3 volt lithium batteries (CR123A included) for longer battery life.
- Includes: remote pressure switch, battery, and adjustment tools.
- International orders will not include batteries.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium Laser Sight is undeniable. At MSP, we only offer AR-15 Lasers from the most trusted brands like NcSTAR Laser. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Bright and tuff
I was impressed by the rugged construction. Worthy of an AR. The laser is strong and bright. My only complaint would be the IR indicator light is a little dim, and when light hits it right, it can look like it's on, so it can be hard to tell what state it is in, but this is minor. Definitely worth the money because you get the IR with it.
It works great right out of the box and shows up great through nods. This is the perfect starter set up for anyone looking for an IR laser for their night vision needs. The pressure plate is a little small but gets the job done!