Harris Bipod S-BRM - 6" to 9" with Leg Notch Swivel Mount Black
A Ultra-light Harris bipod is a quality deplaying and quality produced with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods have a quick-detachable and clamp that will attache to a stud of bolt action rifles with traditional stock design. You can still carry your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand while useing the Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have pressure adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the bipod. Bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish.
- Ultralight weights 13 oz.
- Extends from 6" to 9"
- Leg notches in 1" increments.
- Legs are spring loaded, for fast deployment.
- Swivels (tilts) to compensate for uneven terrain.
- Has a built in sling swivel stud to attach the sling.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.