MAGPUL MBUS Pro Offset Sight Rear
Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an effective aiming system.
- Supplements magnified optics
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail mounting surfaces
- Case hardened steel construction
- Standard AR-height over bore when deployed. Right handed.
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length when stowed: 2.0"
- Small aperture diameter: 0.07"
- Large aperture diameter: 0.19"
- Melonite QPQ finish to withstand extreme corrosion and wear resistance
- Positive detented lockup when deployed
- Tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing
- Dual rear apertures
- Low profile footprint to ensure compatibility
- Reduce interference with most rifle setups.
In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution making it a choice selection.
Customer Ratings & Reviews