Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well Hunter 700 Stock
One of the best drop-in solutions for the Remington 700 Hunter Stock is the Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well. For those who are looking to add the capabilities of a detachable box magazine to their rifle, Magpul has created a powerful solution with this particular product.
All you need to do is remove the OEM bottom metal and then add the spacer from the Hunter 700 Stock. The reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well does not need any customization inletting from a gunsmith. It is also designed to work with the Accuracy International Chassis Systems (AICS) pattern and short action magazines. The kit itself includes a single Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC.
- Fits the Hunter 700 Stock along with all short action caliber AICS pattern magazines
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Durable, lightweight design
- No inletting required
- Steel action screw pillars
- Large trigger guard
- Anti-snag, low profile, ambidextrous magazine release crafted from Melonite treated steel
- Includes 7.62 x 51/.308 Winchester PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine
You can also wear gloves and still easily use the large trigger design. This remarkable product is made in the USA.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review