Magpul ACS Carbine Stock for AR-15 (Commercial-Spec) - Gray
If you wish to have the best when it comes to commercial spec model carbine stocks then you are in the right place. The typical stock your weapon comes with from the factory might be good enough for a rookie, but any seasoned weapon handler knows that there is a fine balance that makes a weapon great. This fine balance can only be achieved through customization of the weapon and Magpul offers limitless supplies of products to do just that.
The Magpul ACS is the perfect drop-in replacement for your old carbine stock and can be adjusted easily on any commercial spec extension receiver tube. Mind that if you own a military spec model you should go and buy the military spec ACS instead for compatibility reasons.
This amazing stock has dual battery storing tubes, which can be accessed from the rear and are absolutely watertight. From the right you can access the stock’s storage compartment, which raises the utility quality of this stock even more. The special friction lock minimizes weapon wobble, increasing durability and stability.
Chrome-silicon springs prevent auto-collapse and the special latch protective design prevents any accidental latch activation or snagging.
Sling mounts allow for the adjustment of a push-button swivel (up to 1.5”) and a 1.00” sling loop. The ACS comes with the typical Magpul butt pad, made of rubber and specially designed to prevent the weapon from slipping off the operator’s shoulder during use. This is crucial when the operator wear armor or any other smooth equipment on the shoulder. The ACS has four different colors to choose from: dark earth, foliage green, black and olive drab, all perfectly compatible with camouflage.
Here are the features of the ACS AR15 Carbine stock from Magpul:
- Can be adjusted onto any commercial spec extension receiver tube (it is not included in the order). These are usually made by manufacturers like Olympic, Bushmaster, DPMS, RRA and others.
- Special friction lock minimizes wobble.
- Chrome silicon springs prevents auto-collapse.
- Streamlined design prevents accidental latch activation and snagging.
- Four colors to choose from: Black, olive drab, foliage green and dark earth.
- Two watertight tubes to hold batteries, accessible from the rear, and a storage compartment, accessible from the right.
- Sling mounts. One fro a push-button swivel up to 1.5” and one for a sling loop 1.00”.
- Rubber butt-pad, which helps avoid weapon slippage.
If you want one of the best commercial spec carbine stocks out there, then the Magpul ACS is certainly a choice you must consider. Get yours now or you’ll regret it later!Optional Accessories**
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Push-button QD Sling Mount Sockets
- ACS, Commercial-Spec Carbine Stock (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30")
- Weight, Stock: 0.86 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.16 lb.
- Length, Stock: 7.95 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.55 in.
- Weight, Stock: 0.86 lb.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.09 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (weight: 0.12 lb.) or Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" (weight: 0.15 lb.) may be used with either Mil-Spec or Commercial-Spec ACS stocks.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review