Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44mm Rifle Scope
Small, light, fast, versatile: The Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44mm front focal plane riflescope provides everything Military, Law Enforcement and competition shooters need from a riflescope in an amazingly compact and efficient package. The Mark 6’s powerful 6x zoom range offers an incredible field of view and rapid target acquisition at lower magnifications, and excellent long range target engagement at higher powers—all in a package that is less than 12 inches long. Leupold’s legendary Xtended Twilight Lens System offers crystal clear images from edge-to-edge throughout the entire zoom range, while DiamondCoat2™ provides unsurpassed scratch resistance and increased light transmission. A locking fast-focus eyepiece ensures a generous eyebox and optimal diopter adjustment in the field while a durable 34mm maintube creates over 26 milliradians of total elevation adjustment. Leupold’s M5C2 ZeroLock™, 1/10th mil per click elevation adjustment make precise corrections easy, and eliminates accidental movement in the field. The elevation dial features a two turn zero stop with a tactile revolution indicator, providing 20 mils of travel (10 mils per revolution) and eliminates under or over rotating the dial. The Mark 6 3-18x44mm is completely waterproof, fog proof, and backed by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- 1/10th MIL Click Adjustment
- Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
- 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof
- Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- 34mm Maintube
- A 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- 6:1 Zoom Ratio
- A powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers crystal clear images from edge-to-edge throughout the entire magnification range, and the Twin Bias Spring Erector System features berylium/copper alloy leaf springs and 30% more holding force to withstand the most intense recoil and abuse.
- Blackened Lens Edges
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye. This results in a brighter image with increased contrast.
- DiamondCoat 2
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Dual Use
- All Leupold® optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Features Leupold's lockable fast-focus eyepiece for a secure reticle focus.
- M5C2 Elevation Adjustment Dial
- The low-profile M5C2 ZeroLock™ elevation dial automatically locks at the zero position and provides 20 Mils of elevation travel in two revolutions of the dial. A visible, tactile revolution indicator provides immediate feedback of the dial position in any lighting conditions.
- Side Focus
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low||36.80|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) - Low||12.30|
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High||6.30|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) - High||2.10|
|Objective Clear Aperture (in)||1.70|
|Eye Relief (mm) - Low||96.00|
|Eye Relief (in) - Low||3.80|
|Eye Relief (mm) - High||98.00|
|Eye Relief (in) - High||3.90|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||100.00|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||50.00|
- Front Focal Tremor 2 #LEU-117876
- Front Focal TMR #LEU-170826
- Front Focal Tremor 3 #LEU-170312
- Front Focal H59 #LEU-120721
- Illum. Front Focal Tremor 3 #LEU-170313
- Illum. Front Focal TMR #LEU-119214
- Illum. Front Focal Tremor 2 #LEU-115294
Customer Ratings & Reviews
My Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44 review
I'll never mess around with MOA scopes again! MRAD scopes are soooo easy, divide your distance by one thousand, then voila! 10 clicks will move your point of impact that many inches! (e.g. 300 yards = 10,800 inches, divide by 1,000 = 10.8 inches). Ten clicks will move the POI 10.8 inches at 300 yards! Obviously, the scope is super high quality, it's a Leupold!