ITAL Classic Lasers - Visible Red Lase
- Rugged and compact, the ITAL- and OTAL-Classic lasers are used by military and law enforcement agencies worldwide.
- ITAL-Classics mount on flat top rifles with a cropped front sight. The laser aligns with the center of barrel.
- Classic models are equipped with a red visible pointer. An optional infrared pointer is available to law enforcement and military agencies only.
Long Guns & Subguns with NATO 1913 / Picatinny Rails
FITS: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns equipped with NATO 1913 or Picatinny rails.
Remote Cable Pressure Pad
Visible Pointer: Class IIIa
Power Output (Hi / Lo)
Visible Pointer: <5mW / <1mW)
Visible Red Pointer: 635nm
Full Angle Beam Divergence
Visible Red Pointer: 0.3 mrad IR Pointer: 0.3 mrad
Visible Red Pointer: 500m / 10m
Visible Red Pointer: -40C to +51C IR Pointer: -40C to +51C
One 1.5-volt AA
5 hours continuous
Limited Warranty : 1 year
Material: Anodized aircraft aluminum 6061-T6
Weight (with battery & mount): 4.9 oz / 138.9 grams
Size (with mount)
L 2.8 in x W 1.4 in X H 1.24 in
Environment: Waterproof to 3 meters
- Meets MIL-STD-810G for adverse environmental conditions
- Compact and ultra-light--minimizes weight added to front of weapon
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation
- Low profile allows the laser to be mounted in front and accommodate scopes, holographic sights or night vision devices
- Fits all MIL-SPEC-1913 rails
- Supplied with
- Quick Release Mount
- 7 in. right angle remote cable pressure pad switch (specify length if different)
- Waterproof to 3 meters
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
ITAL-CLASSIC ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Specifically designed for flat top rifles
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review