AR-2A Laser For AR-15 A-Frame Front Sights - Visible Red Lase
The AR-2A laser provides maximum flexibility in critical situations. This lightweight, rugged device mounts directly to the A-frame front sight of AR-15/M4 style rifles and meets requirements for reliability under harsh environmental conditions.
Equipped with your choice of a Red or Green visible laser or optional full-power infrared pointer available to law enforcement and military agencies only.
The AR-2A includes a dual MIL-STD-1913 rail mount to accommodate our popular OPERATOR and OPERATIVE tactical lights.Power Output Visible Red Pointer (635nm) (<5mW)
Switch Remote Cable Pressure Pad
Mount Dual Front Sight Mount with MIL-SPEC-1913 Rail
Visible Red or Green Pointer (<5mW): Class IIIa
Visible Red Pointer: 635nm Visible Green Pointer: 532nm
Full Angle Beam Divergence
Visible Red Pointer: 0.3 mrad
Visible Red Pointer: 500m / 10m
Visible Red Pointer: -40C to +51C V
One 1.5-volt AA
5 hours continuous
Anodized aircraft aluminum 6061-T6
Weight (with battery & mount)
5.6 oz / 159 grams
Size (with mount)
L 5.125 in x W 1.5 in X H 1.7 in
Waterproof to 3 meters
- Rugged aerospace aluminum housing
- Mounts directly to the A-Frame front sight of AR-15/M-4 style rifles--No rails required!
- Dual MIL-STD-1913 side rails provide a sturdy mount for a tactical light or other accessories
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation
- Supplied with:
- Dual MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Remote cable pressure pad switch (6 in. for M-4, 8 in. for M-16. Specify length if different.)
- Waterproof to 3 Meters
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review