45 Offset 1913 Rail QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT by Impact Weapons ComponentsThe LOWEST PROFILE Sling Mount available! IWC's 45 Degree Offset design recesses the Quick Detach Socket as close to the centerline of the weapon as possible for maximum clearance.
45 Degree Offset design recesses the Quick Detach Socket as close to the centerline of the weapon as possible for maximum clearance. Directly attaches to all Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 & STANG Rails. Compatible with all Push Buton QD Sling Swivels.
- Unique 45 Degree Offset design places the Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel as close to the centerline of the weapon, providing maximum clearance which greatly reduces any chance to ensnarl the operators gear.
- Rotation is limited to allow proper positioning of the sling between the firing and carrying position. Prevents sling wrap-up and twist.
- Accepts all Heavy Duty or Standard Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivels that connects to any sling and sling system.
- 8 Position Mounting on any Rail Surface or location. Completely Ambidextrous. Attaches to any slots on a Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 or STANG Rail.
- Innovative 2 peice design incorporates the mounting system used on IWC's "THORNTAIL" Light Mount product line for secure mounting.
- Sling mount supports weights of up to 250 lbs.
- Up to 70% lower profile than other QD Sling Mounts on the market.
- Ultra-light MOUNT-N-SLOT design weighs only .643 ounces.
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum; Hard anodized Type III matte finish per MIL-A-8625F
- Easily installation and simple to follow instructions, using the Hex Key and 2-10/32 x 1" SOC Head Fasteners supplied with each MOUNT-N-SLOT.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD.
- MADE IN USA; Including Materials, Tool and Packaging. IWCs MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS in COLORADO!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review