Impact Weapons Components QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT for Buttstock
Impact Weapons Components Quick Detach Rotation Limited Mount-N-Slot for buttstocks provides an easy, light-weight, and cost-effective solution to mounting a quick-detach sling swivel to the MOE buttstock, along with other buttstocks with 1 1/4" slots for webbing such as the typical M4 carbine stock. Rotation is limited to prevent spin and allow and sling up the wrap for proper positioning of the match between the carrying and firing position. The low profile design prevents it and keeps weight to a scant .490 oz!
QD Rotation Limited Sling Mount directly attaches to the webbing slot machine on a Wide Selection of both Buttstocks and accepts all Push Button QD Sling Swivels
Magpul's MOE Buttstock is a standard feature on several producers' AR15/M16 carbines and a drop-in attachment for people with an M4 design buttstock lacks a QD Sling Mount.
Lots of Factory CAR Collapsible M4 Style Stocks don't possess a QD Sling Mount.
Benelli's M4 Tactical SHotgun with optional Collapsible Stock lacks a QD Sling Swivel.
IWC's QD Rotation Limited MOUNT-N-SLOT for Buttstocks provides a light-weight, simple and cost-effective solution for these firearms.
- Directly attaches throughout the slot Meant for webbing located in Buttstocks
- Rotation is Limited to allow proper positioning of the match between the firing and carrying position, preventing sling spin and wrap-up
- Accepts any Heavy Duty or Typical push button Quick Detach Sling Swivel that connects to any sling and sling system
- Ergonomic, DIRECT attach design eliminates all sharp edges that can ensnarl the operator’s equipment
- Ultra-light MOUNT-N-SLOT™ design weighs only .490 oz
- CNC Machined from BILLET 6061-T6 aluminum; Type III Anodized per MIL-A-8625F
- NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED
- MADE BY AMERICANS working at Impact Weapons Components.
Customer Ratings & Reviews