Hammerhead AR-15 Rifle Tool
Due to manufacturer request we are no longer able to sell this item
“Bite hard, Holds hard”
- Heat treated 1095 steel
- Heavy-duty 3/16” thick
- Mil-spec black oxide finish
- Tighten/remove castle cut on mil-spec and commercial collapsible stocks with Patent Pending Four-Point contact.
- Tighten and remove A-2 style stock receiver extension tube
- 3/4 ” flash hider wrench
- 3/8” torque wrench hole
- 3/4” Flash hider wrench: (do not apply more than 10ft lb. of torque. Do not over torque)
- Patent Pending, Four-Point Castle Nut Wrench: (remove collapsible stock, slide down over buffer tube. Stabilize wrench by firmly grasping “hammer head”. Hand tighten or torque to recommended spec.)
- 3/8” torque drive socket: (Always start torque wrench perpendicular to hammerhead tool, tighten in small increments returning to start position between turns.)
- 5/8” A-2 style stock extension tube wrench
- Receiver take-down and pivot pin punch
For a lifetime of use, apply a thin coat of gun lubricant or oil to the HammerHead Tool after use.
This HammerHead Rifle Tool is proudly made in America utilizing the best materials and processes. We offer a limited LIFETIME warranty. Should your HammerHead Rifle Tool fail due to issues associated with workmanship or materials we will replace it free of charge. We will not cover damage from abuse, neglect or utilizing the tool other than as intended. This warranty applies to the original owner/purchaser. Determination of replacement under warranty related claims shall be at the sole discretion of HammerHead Tool.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- proudly made in the USA.
DO NOT USE THE HAMMERHEAD RIFLE TOOL ON A LOADED WEAPON!!
Customer Ratings & Reviews