EOTech 512 with G33 3x Magnifier package
EOTech 512. A65 is possibly the most preferred HWS version. It is an incredible piece of technology that is free, has holography transmission optics and supplies incredible visibility. At 4 inch, the EOTech 512. A65 offers a 30-yard field of vision as well as this makes sure that eye relief is limitless. EOTech 512. A65 is capable of holding up against any shock as well as damages due to that the front window is made from thick glass while the back window is of an immune laminate.
The EOTech 512. A65 is quite light and weighs 10.9 oz (309 grams). It works optimally in temperature levels in between -40 AND ALSO 150F if lithium batteries make use of. If the operator selects a different type of battery, it is vital to keep in mind that temperatures increase to -20 to 140F. EOTech 512. A65 is likewise suitable for alkaline and rechargeable batteries as well as it could be used for 1000 unceasing hours with the suggested lithium batteries.
The EOTech 512. A65 can be used to any daylight brightness; in Twilight and also broad sunlight. It can be effortlessly readjusted in a matter of seconds and also it has different brightness settings to pick from. The EOTech 512. A65 is protected by a special casing making certain good eyesight in both exceptional and also bad circumstances. The EOTech 512. A65 exemplifies itself as it is what tool customers want.
- AA battery model (it is compatible with lithium and alkaline)
- 64 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot circle pattern.
- Rugged aluminum hood assembly
- Knobbed, tool-legs mounting bolt
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.4"x2"x2.25" (137x50.8x57 mm)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices)
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 110,000:1 brightest to lowest
- No Night Vision Compatibility
- Power Source: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
The brand-new EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier provides a better and also brand-new mount giving faster transitioning from 3x to 1x, has azimuth tool modification, a bigger field of vision and also a modifiable diopter for focusing. It is additionally much shorter as well as lighter compared to the G23.
The brand-new G33 is an amplified solution that will shift a fielded HWS right into a medium range; the G333 likewise has quality light transmission and also a big field of view.
The robust, structured optic additionally provides instant transitioning from CQB to medium range targeting.
The G33 is the Third Generation of L3 EOTech magnifiers and also it provides a lot more eye relief with windage and also elevation modifications that can be controlled attachment as well as the elimination of both the optic and mount. The brand-new slap to side mount is long-lasting as well as runs with the slap of your hand, knocking the mount sideways.
The magnifier of the G33 lines up flawlessly with height sights and also with a 7mm riser to fit the 7mm increased sights. The G33 is quicker compared to the brand-new fast Slide to Side (STS) place.
Magnifcation Fixed: 3.25X
Eye Relief: 2.2 in
Field of View: 7.3 degrees
Length: 3.9 in
Temperature: -40 degrees to 160 degrees F
Sealing: Fogproof Internal Optics
Mount: 34mm ring with integrated dovetail adapter for use with quick release mount
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!Write Review